Chapter 22: A Show To Remember

Welp, let's get going!

Thank you all for over 23.4K reads and 650+ votes!

Shout out to SplatPIkachu, who is making a Splatoon story of their own, and for putting a cameo of me in their story.

I would've had this out sooner, but Friday, I had a killer headache all day and Saturday, I was streaming some horror games.

Keep the support coming!

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N) woke up groggily on the couch. His eyes were fluttering as he was looking around, only half awake.

(Y/N): Huh? What?... Wh- Where's my chicken leg?

His face collapsed on the couch.

Knowing he needed to get up, he rolled to his side, hitting the floor face first.

He then proceeded to go into the kitchen. He made his way there, crawling like a caterpillar.

With his face still on the floor, he started throwing his hand in the air, at random, in the hopes he'd eventually find the refrigerator door handle.

Unfortunately, he couldn't reach the door. So, he did the only thing he thought may work.

He held his hand straight out in the direction of the fridge door and started trying to use his mind to open the door

Suddenly, the door opened.

(Y/N): *Gasp*... It worked!

Marina: *Giggles* Hardly.

(Y/N) lifted his head to see Marina standing there, holding the fridge door open, then setting his head back down onto the floor.

(Y/N): Why couldn't you just let me have this?

Marina then grabbed the milk and started walking to another part of the kitchen.

(Y/N) looked up and started moving his arms in a way of trying to reach for something.

Marina looked over.

Marina: Aw, does baby want some milk?

(Y/N) simply just nodded his head.

Marina: Okay.

She poured a glass of milk, then set it on top of the counter.

Marina looked over at (Y/N), smiling.

Marina: There you go.

(Y/N), on the other hand, was just pouting.

Marina then made herself a bowl of cereal and sat down at the table, and ate as she watched what he would do.

(Y/N) then knew what he had to do. He started pulling himself up.

0:22 - 0:33

(Y/N) then reached over and grabbed the glass of milk and drank it.

Marina was just giving a slow, sarcastic clap.

(Y/N): I have overcome this challenge.

Pearl walked into the room.

Pearl: Yo, what the heck is goin' on?