- "news to me"-

Elenora's Powers are not meant to be a mockery of violet From Incredibles there is a defined difference

So if any of you call steve mr.incredible after this chapter this book is canCELLED

incredible after this chapter this book is canCELLED

ELENORA WAS TIRED.

She was tired and she was standing outside of Charles Xavier's office at 7:30 AM.

Truthfully, it wasn't the best possible situation, but considering she spent the entire night becoming friends with her roommate, she didn't mind that much. Her sleep had been replaced by the conversation of her own struggles and Bridgit's. Now, there was one person (besides Charles) that knew about Bucky and Steve. And there was one more person in the world who knew everything about Elenora- including the foster homes- and still liked her. She knew she was lucky, and so it didn't matter much that she was a little tired.

Charles could tell she was tired the moment his eyes fell upon Elenora. She had a small, sleepy grin and a messy bun. Her outfit was not as complex as the day before's- she had on a gray sweater and leggings and looked the most comfortable she had throughout the last 12 hours.

His own smile fell when he remembered what was in store for Elenora that day.

"Good morning," he welcomed her, opening the door wider so she could slip in. "Take a seat, Elenora," Charles directed, and Elenora followed directions easily. Assuming his position at his desk, Charles grinned at her.

"Long night?" he asked, picking up a pen from it's fallen place on the floor and scribbling a few things on a notepaper titled "TO DO".

Elenora corrected, "It was a lot of fun."

"I wish I could offer you a day to settle in," Charles apologized. "But we only have three weeks, and I'm afraid they are very busy."

"It's all good!" Elenora perked up, immediately getting a burst of energy at the thought of what would come next. "I don't need anytime. I'm ready to jump right in."

Charles watched her and felt a pang of familiarity, but brushed it away. "This morning you and I will arrange your classes, and then we will assess your mutations at the end of the school day."

There was a strange emphasis on "we" that caught Elenora's attention, and her head cocked to the side as she asked. "Who's 'we'?"

"A few other professors alongside myself," Charles told her, focusing back on the notepad he was writing on. "But before any of that, I'd like you to tell me about your previous class schedules throughout high school."

Elenora tried not to sigh- this was not where she hoped the conversation was going.

***

It took an entire hour for Elenora to list every class she had taken previously and what courses she'd be interested in attending for the next few weeks. After that, Charles told her that he had to run out for a few minutes, and would be right back.