New Arrivals

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

1950

Over the last 29 years, a lot has changed. After some years we moved out of Forks so people wouldn't be suspicious of us not aging. Carlisle and Esme got married and I got to be the maid of honour while Edward was the best man. It was one of the most magical moments of my life. Esme looked absolutely beautiful in her wedding dress it made me look forward to the day that I would get married.

They truly are a beautiful couple. They are the reason I can't wait to fall in love. I never experienced my parent's love, I always like to think they were a happy couple but I to this day don't know. But because I never experienced my parent's love I have been always scared of falling in love. I'm scared because this feeling is so unexpected. Someday I'm going to meet a man in my life who is going to mean everything to me, he's going to be so important to me that I would walk through fire for him, I would die if it only meant he was going to be alright. But this thought scares me... it scares me because I know I would do that for everyone in my family and neither of them is my mate....I'm scared because I don't know what kind of measures I would take for him.

♡♡♡♡♡

I was sitting against the tree in the garden and playing around with the many roses that were lying around me. Emmett and Rosalie were probably somewhere together, I love the two a lot but they can sometimes be too much. I mean I completely understand that they love each other but they don't have to show it every time we see them.

Earlier on today I forced Edward to come with me in search of white roses. At first, he wasn't too sure but when he looked me in the eyes and saw how much this meant to me he nodded reluctantly and helped me. I like to think that everyone in our house has a soft spot for me, I have never got into any fight with anyone in our family. This is a shock because making Rosalie angry is a very easy thing and it seems Edward is the best at doing so.

As I started to braid each rose with the other into a flower crown I felt a breeze pass by me on my left. As the wind went under my nose I got the smell of two unfamiliar vampires. I carried on with my flowers as if I hadn't noticed anything.

I felt two pairs of piercing eyes looking right at my face before I was met by a soft and happy female voice.

"Hello, Natalia." I finally tore my gaze from my flowers and I was met by two young vampires. The girl was short around my height with short black hair, and beside her was standing a man with wavy blonde hair. The male was standing very straight telling me that he must have been part of the army at one point. By the way, the two were standing beside each other I would presume they were mates. I let a small smile come on my face as I looked between the two.

"Hello, have we met before?" The girl knew my name but I think I would remember if I met them before, I'm quite good at remembering faces. The girl shook her head, her preppy smile never leaving her face.

"No, you don't know us but I know you. My name is Alice and he's Jasper. We're here to speak with Carlisle." I look between the two with a raised eyebrow. Carlisle? He hasn't told me anything about having visitors.

"What is it you wish to speak with him about?" My question only seemed to make the girl's smile become bigger giving me the idea she and I were going to be great friends.

"I had a vision, we would like to join your coven." The word vision made me more interested in the two. I show the two a warm smile while standing up.

"Well, let's not waste more time."