Stupid...

I was mad... Ed only protected me because of what Roy said.... I got to the office.. I walked to Roy's office..

"What do you need?"I said angry.

"What happened? You don't usually act like this..."Roy asked..

"It's just late..."

"Well.. It just that a town asked for a skilled healer and strong men... I thought I would send you and the Elric brothers... Your train will be leaving in two days time..."

"Ok... I'll talk to the boys... Is that all?"I asked still annoyed.

"Y/n... Please tell me what's wrong.."

"In a way it's you... Have a good night Roy.... Tell Riza I'm leaving okay... After this assignment I may be gone for a little longer anyways..."

"What about the Elrics?"

"This trip all depends on what happens on the assignment.."I left. I couldn't stop thinking about Ed... Not only in a good way but also bad... I stopped as I heard something behind me. I looked behind me and saw Ed...

"Y/n... Are you okay?.. I got a little worried..."

"I'm fine..."

"Are you sure?"

"Ed... Why can't you just love from your heart.. Not your head.."He pushed me up against the wall and kissed me... I felt shock go through me... I felt his cold hand go against my neck. He pulled away..

"Ed..."He brought his hand down to my collar bone.. Then I noticed this wasn't Ed... It was Envy.. I pushed him away... I kicked him and ran to the hotel... Thankfully he didn't follow... I worriedly went to my room. Ed walked in not to long after.

"Y/n... Are you okay?"He sat down on the bed.

"Envy... He scared the crap out of me..."

"What did he do..."

"W-Well...."

"Y/n.."

"He kissed me.."

"That bastard...."I got up from my spot and leaned into his chest. He hugged me. He then kissed my forehead.

"E-Ed..."

"What is it..."He caringly said.

"You love me with your heart and not your head right?"

"All off my heart..."We leaned our foreheads against each other... We then kissed. I could tell he was sorry... We laid down.. He held me and we went to sleep. I woke up in his arms. I smiled.. I soon got out of his iron grip. I walked to Al..

"Al.. Tomorrow we have a train to some town to help.."

"Sounds good.."

"Alright...."