New Encounters

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

1936 Forks, Washington

Forks is a small populated town in Washington, it's known for having mostly rainy or cloudy days making it a perfect place for a vampire coven. As you look into the woods you would be able to see the ends of platinum blonde hair sticking out from the tips of the forest ever so often.

The Olympic Coven has taken a stable residence on the outskirts of the town. The platinum-blonde girl laughs as she runs through the field of flowers with her mint cape flowing after her. She turns her head around as she jumps into the sunlight making her skin glow like diamonds and laughs sweetly.

Over the last three years, the Olympic Coven had grown by two new members. In 1933 Carlisle turned Rosalie Hale, a beautiful young girl who ended up being Natalia's new sister and best friend. She was raped and almost killed by her drunken fiance and his friends before leaving her in the streets to die. But in the end, they still got what they deserved. Rosalie took care of them in an original theatre value.

The main reason why Carlisle changed Rosalie was because he hoped Rosalie would become Edward's mate, but they were never more than siblings to each other. Making someone your mate isn't possible, and there is no way of forcing it.

2 years later, while hunting, Rosalie found a young man by the name of Emmett McCarty, who had been mauled by a bear. Rosalie was so smitten by the boy that she carried him over 100 miles back to Carlisle so he would change him, and so he did.

Natalia was close with both making Edward a bit jealous of Emmett at the beginning but after some time getting over it.

"Come on Edward! It's like you're not even trying to catch me!" Edward shook his head as he quickened, he was trying to catch her, he was trying hard. Every time his fingertips were only inches away from the girl she would find some way to escape. It was like the wind itself was carrying the girl along, every time her feet would barely touch the ground she would jump back into the trees again.

But he didn't mind, no one did. No one was able to feel angry at the blonde. She just had that likeable face and attitude that made even the most grumpy people like her. Even Rosalie wasn't able to have any bad feelings about the blonde, she was like the little sister she always wanted.

As the girl was running along the trees and had finally lost her brother she came to a stop when she reached the cliff that had a river separating it from the other side. She was about to turn around and run the other way when something caught her attention.

On the other side was growing a flower, a flower she had never seen before. It was a beautiful white flower with dashes of purple in it.

Without taking her eyes off the flower Natalia jumped gracefully to the other side and stopped beside the flower. She was about to grab it when she felt something fall on top of her. When she opened her eyes she was met with an open mouth of a ginormous wolf. His teeth had saliva dripping from its end as he growled.

She was frozen, she couldn't move or speak. The only word she was able to let out was "Edward.." It was quiet, nearly below a whisper but he heard it. He travelled after the sound of his name with a smile that turned into a scowl when he arrived. If he could he would have been red all over his face.

"Carlisle!!" Not even seconds later Carlisle and Esme arrived. When they heard the distress in his voice they ran as fast as they could. Edward wanted to jump on the beast and kill it, he wanted to feel the wolf's bones break under his strength for even coming near Natalia. Carlisle sensed the tension and put his hand in front of Edward before stepping in front of him with a tight smile.

"Hello, my name is Carlise and this is my family." He motions to everyone that was standing there which by now included angry Emmett and Rosalie.

"The girl you're holding right now is my daughter, I would be truly happy if you could please let her go." The wolf's face lifted as he let out a growl. Edwards's facial expression morphed into a bigger scowl and was about to charge at him if not for Carlisle's arm when he read the wolf's thoughts.

"He says he knows what we are, that we're the cold ones. We only kill and destroy everything that we encounter...Only good will come if he tears her apart." Both Emmet and Rosalie let out a growl angry with the wolf.

"I understand that you have already encountered our type, but you have to understand that we differ from other vampires in our diet. If you look at our eyes you will see that they are not red but gold, it's because we replaced the human blood for animals and we in no shape or form want to harm any residents of this town." The wolf, Ephraim Black looked between the girl he was having a strong grip on and Edward.

"He proposes a treaty, he says if we promise to stay off the Quileute lands and not bite anyone in Forks, then they wouldn't expose us to the pale faces." Carlisle clapped his hands together happy with the fact that they came up with a solution.

"As you wish. Now if you could please let go of my daughter." Ephraim looks down at the scared girl and lets out a last growl before stepping off and running away. The moment his paws lifted off the girl's chest she ran right into Carlisle's arms and if she could cry she would have. When the girl ran into his arms it was like a tone of weight was lifted off everyone's shoulder for the fact that she was safe.