1

Quinn's POV

I've lived in London for about a year or two now. Moving here from the states definitely took some time to properly adjust, but I'm surviving. It wasn't my choice to move. My dad serves in the military and they relocated him to Europe so we're here.

I have two little brothers, Barry and Scott, both a year apart. They're a handful but I would do anything for them. It was easier for them to adjust because they're still young and it's easier for them to make friends. Like my cousin put it, "I just walk up to them and ask if they wanna be friends. They say okay and now I have friends." If only it were still that simple in high school.

We moved in the middle of my junior year, which is by far the worst time to move. At that time, I had already found my place in school. I figured out what I wanted to do with the rest of my life, what career I wanted to pursue after college, all that real adulthood stuff you know? But we got hit with the news that we were moving to London throughout our winter break. The boys were happy because they finally got to leave America, but I was leaving a whole group of friends behind. I worked hard to build my social status– ok not really, I just wanted to sound dramatic.

Once we moved here, I joined the photography club for fun and met Harry Holland. Yes, one of Tom Holland's younger brothers. And of course, meeting him meant meeting Sam. They made settling in easier. I've met the entire Holland family and they're an amazing bunch. Our families have actually grown rather close. From time-to-time, Paddy will come over and hangout with Barry and Scott, considering they're all around the same age and are into pretty much the same things.

But just like in every other cute, romantic Tom Holland/Peter Parker story you've probably read, I've fallen for my best friend. Sam knows, Tom knows, Harrison knows, almost everyone except Harry knows. He's just oblivious to it all, I guess. I mean, I've tried flirting with the kid, but he thinks that it's all a game. I would tell him how I really feel, but I'm scared of losing him. I'm scared of losing our friendship. I'm scared of how he's going to react. I mean, I've read fanfics and imagines where the lover doesn't feel the same way and I don't want to experience that hurt in real life. "But Quinn, rejection is a part of life." Yeah but I get enough rejection from the acting industry, I don't need it making special appearances in my love life.

Me: HARRY

Linguini 🍝: QUINN

Me: are you busy rn or later today?

Linguini 🍝: not that I'm aware of, why?

Me: because they're doing casting for a movie and my manager wanted me to send in some new headshots and I was wondering if you were available to take mine for me 🥺

Linguini 🍝: I'll be over in 10

Me: oof. You're the best. Thanks king <3

Linguini 🍝: yeah yeah 🙄🙄

I've been head-over-heels for this kid for a while now. I don't want to force my feelings onto him. If he does have feelings for me, I want him to realize it himself. Will that ever happen? Who knows? Only time will tell.

------

Masterlist:

Ethan
My Cinderella Story
No Place Like Us
One Night
Love Game

Grayson
Changes
Find My Way Back
A Little Too Not Over You
I Like Me Better
Remember
No Control

Jack G
Holding Back
Redemption (sequel to HB)

Kian
Crush

Tom Holland
Back To You

Peter Parker
Right Now
Secrets

Harry Holland
Dear Harry,