Chapter : 7

" WE HATE THE ONES WE LOVE BECAUSE THEY CAN BE OUR DEEPEST SUFFERING."
- Unknown

on with the story -
There was someone standing in my room and as that person turned around I froze. Eden was right, it was a great surprise, not just great, but a shocking one.

Lexa was here. She is one of my worst nightmare. She was daughter of Uncle Joe who was a good friend of my Dad. I never liked her but she had a big crush on me and she kept telling everyone she was my girlfriend which always annoyed me a lot but she doesn't care at all.

" Aww..baby you're here. You don't know how much I missed you." She came towards me and hugged me.

" I missed you too." I said.
Lies ofcourse. My Dad warned me not to say anything to her as my action may effect relation between my Dad and uncle Joe.

Lexa was uncle Joe's second daughter whom he loved more than anything. He is also a King of next clan. Good relation between my Dad and uncle Joe was important for peace in both clan.

Everytime I had to pretend as if I care for her and it was most difficult for me to tolerate that selfish girl.

Not only me.. Eden,Ashley and her friends also totally hated her. She just behaved so rudely with everyone that noone could tolerate.

" When did you arrive here?" I asked her.

" I came here with your parents. I was also there at meeting and I wanted to see you so I came along." She said and stopped hugging.

" You look so tired. Take care of yourself Lex. Go and rest. I don't want
you to become sick again." I said being dramatic.

" You care for me so much baby. I love you. You're right I should go for a nice bubble bath and beauty sleep after this long trip." She said.

She hugged me again and went.

It was enough of drama. I needed a fresh air so I went towards garden which was just beside the training ground.

As I walked into garden, I saw Zune training with Ashley and Hayley. She was practicing Vamp Run and she already mastered it.

I went towards them.

" Hey guys. You seemed slow. Wanna learn and race?" I said with a smirk. I was teasing them.

" Don't you think that you're only a good runner around here Kyle. Zune is enough for winning you at this." Ashley replied with confidence.

" What do you say Zune? Wanna race with me." I said.

I thought she was angry with me after what happened in morning so by the chance of race I thought I would be able to apologize.

" Ashley I'm tired. I'm sorry you guys carry on with your race." She said and walked away as Ashley nodded at her.

I was not happy about it. It was my fault that she is upset and don't want to talk with me. I was really feeling bad when she didn't look at me once also.

I was about to go after her but someone was holding my hand.

" Ashley let me go" I said and turned around.

It was not Ashley who was holding my hand, It was Lexa.

" Where are you going baby? " She said holding my hand.

" Nowhere. I was just about to have a walk in garden for fresh air." I said removing my hand from her's.

" Let's go then. Let's have a romantic walk together." She said holding my arms.