°~S~°

CHAPTER 53

RUNAWAY 911
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE

YN Looked at Sarah, Her eyes were pink and tired. Sarah's defence wasn't doing to good of a job, and at this rate YN knew that Sarah would most likely go to juvy.

But YN didn't want that, for some odd reason. There was something everyone was missing, she didn't know what, but it was something.

"-so even if she did do it, she should be let off with minor charges- if none at all."

Sarah looked down and cringed as she hered her defence talk.

YN looked up at the judge, while he started to speek.

"With no further evidence defending Sarah,-"
The judge looked around the room, for a second.

YN looked over to her right, and saw Sarah gasping for air. It was like she was chocking, and it was sad.
YN didn't want the trial to be over, she knew that it missed something. Why would Sarah stab her because of 'boyfriend issues' or some shit? that only happens in fanfictions.

"W-wait."

YN croaked out, her face going numb.

Her cheeks felt heavy, and her stomach was filled to the brim with butterflys.

She panicked, all eyes landing on her. She felt sick- nausiated, but she couldnt stop talking.

"I, I want to talk to Sarah. I, I think you... Missed something?."

YN looked over to were Gerard and Lyn-Z were, there eyes were wide in shock. YN looked over to other friends, and even her aunt, and theye all had the same expression. But then she look twords the back of the croud, and saw Frank. His eyes were wide to, but he smiled at her. So YN smiled back.

She looked up the the Judge, as he thought to himslef.

"I suppose you guys can speek. But, it has to be infront of the cort room."

YN nooded her head yes and started to get up, while Sarah shakily stood- she could barely walk. The two met directly infront of the judges stand.

"YN, I am so so so sorry.. I..."
Sarah looked at her feet sobbing.

"Its fine, but I know your hiding something."
YN whispered to sarah, looking at her with kind eyes.

"I-I can't say!.. I want to... but.. but."
Sarah started to cry more heavily.

YN grabbed her hand, and squeezed it tightly. It wasn't harsh, bit something of comfort.

"Your dad... said I had to stab you... he.. he. Touched me and said if I didnt.."
Sarah chocked on her tears, but continental to speek.
"He said if I didn't kill you he would.. touch me again.."

Sarah looked down.

"So you were trying to kill her?"

The judge sloke. For a answer Sarah franticly nooded and whispered "I never wanted to."

"Sarah, thanks for telling me."
YN smiled at Sarah, "I don't blame you for what you did."