OnE - "sO wE mEeT aGaIn"

(Warning: this might be a bit boring at first)

"There was a lady who helped me once, and I will forever be grateful for what she did"  

-Ying

____________________________________

Yings pov

"Ying!! Ying!"
I opened my eyes slowly,
revealing a blurry, dark- colored face. "Mmmhh... Quit is Gopal."
I shooed my brother away as I curled myself back in bed.

"But im hungry!" He puffed his cheeks. "Idiot, you're always hungry.." I patted his shoulder, yawning.

"Haaahhhh?!" He complained, making irritating noises.

My forehead began to furrow.
Thats it! I leaped out of bed and tackled Gopal.

"WAAHH?!" He fell on the floor and feared my devilish aura.

"D-dont kill me sis..!" He stuttered, making me want to laugh. I glared at him.
"HIYAAAA!!" I screamed as I tickled him on his belly.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Gopal cried tears of.. laughter..?
"S-STOP! HAHAHAHA!!"
"THEN APOLOGIZE." I commanded him in a serious tone.

"O-OKAY! HAHAHAHAH OKAY!!"
I finally stopped tickling him and sat up, exhausted.

"I..." He panted. "I-im .. sorr..y.."
His words were in between pauses and deep breaths.

"Exercise more will you?"
I laughed at how weak he could be sometimes. He gave me a
How-dare-you look on his face.
"Its true~~" I teased, before finally getting up.

"Where are you going this time?"
He looked at me, this time with a serious expression. I grabbed my yellow sweater and quickly wore it on. "For a walk..?" I said, confused.

"Oh."  

"Ill get you food when Im back, okay? Love ya'!" I turned the doorknob and exited our house, gently closing the door.

***

I walked on Rose street and took my phone out from my pocket, feeling a good vibe.

Today was a pretty lucky day, according to my fortunes. And it made me pretty confident--
Confident enough to enter a jewelry shop.

"Ding!" The chimes sounded as I entered the store.

"Welcome, Ma'am!" A girl in a bun greeted me, and I nodded at her with a smile.

I walked deeper into the shop, blending in with other people, checking out the wide variety of accessories they had for sale.
Suddenly, I saw a teenage boy, around 16; harassing a middle-school girl in her uniform in a dark corner.

Ugh. I shrugged at the sight.
He literally had his hand on her skirt. This is just annoying.

"Oi." I waved my hand at the two, making the lad flinch.
"Wadd'ya want?" He told me in a rather direspectful tone.
"You b*tch, I could sue you for this." I approached them and reached for something in my pocket.

"Heh. You dont have any eveidence now do ya'?" He asked with a lot of confidence, making me smirk. I was used to dealing with people like him. Ever since my 7th year in living.

"Leave us be! Im not satisfied enough with this girl just yet!" He held the student close to himself, making her fidget.

"Help me.." she voiced out.

"Not satisfied you say?" I asked him, tilting my head.
"What's so good about sexual harrassment?!" I noticed the glass filled with jewels behind the two.

"Heh.. I cant tell you that unless Im finished with this shrimp! Now get lost!" He roared at me.

I took a recorder out of my pocket, then I saw the horrified look on his face.

"That was great, you brat." I grinned. "Ceh, im not afraid of that..!" He muttered out, obviously lying. "Just leave and no one gets harmed." I said in a low tone, scaring him off with my statement.

"Whatever." He pushed the girl away and walked past me.
"I'll remember this." He whispered, but enough for me to hear. 'Yeah right.' I thought, then
I went towards the traumatized girl.

"You okay?" I smiled at her, signaling her that she was safe now. "What's your name?"

The girl had tears flowing from her eyes. "Popo.."

((A/N: Did u see what I did there))

"Popo.." I repeated as she shockingly embraced me.
"There, there..." I patted her back, "You'll be fine."

Popo smiled at me.
Then a lady who worked at the store approached us and I told her about what happened.

The shop and the girl were thankful for my help.

***

"Thank you again.." Popo shyly said, once again smiling.

"Anytime." I waved her goodbye from outside the store and headed to a friend's house.

***

Once I got there, I slammed the door open. Of course he wouldnt put on locks. There was barely anything to steal from his "pretend-house" anyway.

"Is that you, mate?" I heard the old man's voice. "Have ya' got anything good to sell to me?"

"I always do." I smirked as I saw his bent shadow coming down the stairs.

We sat in front of each other in the living room, his couches filled with baby cockroaches and bits of bread. I still cant believe I've gotten used to it.

"So?" Francis reached his hand out. "What are they?"

"Jewels." A grin came across my face.

Heh. You see, while I was busy with the earlier conflict inside the jewelry shop, I managed to divert their attention from my quick-acting hand which stole some of the costly accessories they had in that dark corner.
They wouldnt even know I did such a horrid thing, since I helped that girl 'Popo'.

All they'd see in me is an angel, completely unaware of my sly tactics.

"Ah, this is expensive, ya know?"
He said, scratching his head.
"How bout' half the price for now?"

I frowned at him. "No way, Francis. My brother has another performance coming up and he needs his new outfit! Tuxedos cost a lot nowadays..!" I slammed my hand on his dust-covered wooden table, making him cough.

"Idiot, you're not the only one making deals with me." The old man replied, making me laugh.
"Who, exactly?!" No one would be interested in a historic guy like Francis; especially in business. He was a nasty partner, but I had no choice..
Besides, he's surprisingly trustworthy.

He chuckled. "Your mentor! Haven't seen her in a while, ey?"

My eyes widened.
"What do y--" I was cut off by loud approaching footsteps, i knew what those were. The sound clicked and clacked.
"Heels." I thought, and if there were a person I knew of who loved wearing high heels, it was none other than ---

I saw that figure of hers again. Her lips were tinted with cherry lipgloss. She wore an elegant plain pink dress, with ruffles all over. Her shoes were pink, with flower designs. She looked just as marvelous as I remember.
Her lips curved up into a smile just like when we first met.
"Hello, Ying."

"Lady... Ya..?"

____________________________________

Ok so maybe some of you found that terrible and boring but yes, dont worry, the ships shall be here soon >_<

Oh and earlier, that girl named Popo is actually that penguin-friend of Ying in the 'early'
Boboiboy. (season 1)

Francis is an OC who i wont be explaining about any further, but in short, he is Ying's partner, the person whom she sells her stolen goods to in exchange for money.

I wont make him appear much for the sake of the original cast and  S P O I L E R  A L E R T! :
Ochobot is not going to appear in this story until the epilogue.

Guess why mehehehhehe