Chapter 53

"I'll always look for you in everything because I love you."

Propped on his headboard, Atharva lay naked on the bed, the only thing covering him was Aahana atop him, her warmth surrounding him like a blanket

Propped on his headboard, Atharva lay naked on the bed, the only thing covering him was Aahana atop him, her warmth surrounding him like a blanket. And that time they were one, molded into each other. Her breast pressed against his chest, heaving up and down in a twin rhythm, their legs tangled.

He caressed her cheeks, his fingers grazing her jaw lightly. He watched her eyelids flutter before her eyes opened, widening momentarily when she realised the position they were in. She tried to get up but he shook his head and gripped her waist.

"Morning, beautiful." He trailed his fingers up and down her spine. She trembled under his touch and rested her chin on his chest, blushing profusely with a shy smile.

"Morning."

He was dazed by her. He couldn't understand how someone could look so beautiful effortlessly. Her messy raven hair, swollen lips, sleepy eyes, and that dimpled smile. She was going to be the death of him.

He wouldn't say yesterday was perfect but for someone inexperienced, he couldn't have asked for anything more blissful with Aahana. He smiled at the thought, recalling yesterday's event. Honestly, nothing was planned. They just went with the flow like other days, trying to get past their walls, and soon they were experiencing new heights of love. It was beyond ecstasy, just raw and pure passion. They didn't know how time flew from afternoon to night with them being cooped up in their room. Thankfully Nisha had arrived earlier than Harshavardhan and finding the house empty, she had called on Aahana's number. Atharva wouldn't let her answer but after multiple rings, he got irritated and instead send a vague text in response.

"Are you okay?" Aahana asked him, concern shining in her eyes when she saw him stare at the wall ahead.

He blinked and met her eyes. A smile graced his lips and he flipped them over so that she landed below him. She let out a squeak and tried to push him but he pinned her arms above her head and just stared at her, his eyes drinking in every detail of her. He loved her curves, her moles, her stretch marks, and now the love bites he had left on her. She was just so magnificent in every way.

His lips captured hers, but it was nothing like the gentle and sweet kiss she was used to. It was more rough and intense that made Aahana's stomach tighten into knots. He felt like he couldn't get enough of her, like a man trying to quench his thirst as he devoured her mouth like no other thing.

He left her mouth and let his lips glide down to her throat, leaving butterfly kisses here and there. She let out a moan when his hands cupped her full breasts and she felt her nipples harden immediately under his palms. She gripped his hair tightly and guided his face to her breast. His mouth latched onto her left bud and he sucked on it, lightly grazing it with his teeth.

"Atharva!" Her back arched and she let out a hiss, nearly pulling his hair off his scalp. His tongue darted out to soothe the throb before he turned his attention to the other nipple.

She felt like she would faint with all the pleasure crashing down her body at once. Her body quivered and she buried her face into his neck, panting heavily.

There was a sudden knock on the door that made Atharva pause and lift his head. Aahana was already pushing him away with wide horrified eyes. He groaned and reluctantly rolled to the other side to let her up. She glanced between the time and the door and she realised it was past their office time.

"Aahana, are you awake? Why hasn't Gita arrived?"

"What do I say?" Except for Atharva, nobody knew she had fired Gita, and finding a new maid was obviously taking more time than she had expected.

Atharva shrugged and got up from the bed, stretching his limbs. Aahana's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets at the sight of him completely naked in front of her. She clenched her eyes shut and aimlessly threw the sheets in his direction. "God, have you no shame?

He caught the sheets easily and stared down at her in disbelief. "You weren't complaining yesterday."

"Not when Nisha is outside." She had her palms covering her eyes, her bare chest rising and falling with every breath she took. His eyes automatically travelled down to her legs which were splayed in front of him and he felt desire cloud his senses.

Did she not realise the effect she was having on him? How he would love to watch her wither beneath him. His jaw ticked, and he shook his head at his thoughts. He quickly pulled on his black boxers and made his way towards her. He wrapped the sheets around her and pulled her up to a standing position. Her eyes snapped open, widening for the umpteenth time today. Her cheeks heated up and she cursed under her breath, her hands immediately flying up to hold the sheet. "You can take a shower. I'll tell Nisha to prepare breakfast today."

"Uh, you- your," she sputtered and he raised a brow questioningly. "You might want to uh cover-up."

He frowned and looked down at himself while running his fingers through his hair to tame it. "I think I look fine."

Aahana shook her head and gestured towards the mirror. He turned around and stilled at the number of love bites on his neck. "What the..." he trailed off, narrowing his eyes at her through the mirror as he remembered the wild Aahana in bed.

She gave him a sheepish smile and ran to the bathroom, giggling to herself.

He sighed and put on a shirt before checking himself in the mirror and nodding to himself. He opened the door but having received no response, Nisha had already left. He walked to the kitchen and found her making an omelette.

"Good morning, Nisha"

"Good morning—" She scrunched up her nose in disgust when her eyes landed on him and she shooed him out with a murderous glare. "Go shower. You look like you just did the deed."

"What? No!" Atharva gave her a look to shut up, scowling.

"Oh, please! You reek of sex. Get the hell out before I throw this egg on you."

"Alright, alright." He raised his hands in surrender and left, sniffing himself on the way to the room. Did sex have a particular odour? He didn't know that.

Aahana had just come out of the washroom looking squeaky clean and fresh. Her body was adorned in a blue Kurti and leggings. "I'm going to help Nisha."

He nodded and gave her a quick kiss on the lips as he made his way to the washroom with a towel in his hand.

Don't forget to vote and comment. ❤