Chapter 41

I was truly move by your encouragements, thank you for always supporting me despite of slow updates.

I never fail to read your messages and grateful for taking your time in reading my work.

Just imagine, thousands of story can be found in wattpad but you still wasting your time to read mine.😊😊😊

Happy reading..!!!

-------------

Yan Yao Yao carefully scrutinizing the stunning woman in front of her, relief can be seen at her face but instantly replace by a magnanimous expression.

It's better that this face was given to that "bastard prince", another beauty is eliminated in obtaining her beloved general, but her gaze suddenly stunned upon looking at her wrist.

The thing that gave her shock, is the bracelet that lightly peeking at her silver robes. Worn by her fair hand, the jade in red gave an inexplicably charm, that slowly enticing her heart to snatch. Jealousy and envy is evident at her eyes, if not for her personal servant, she will arrogantly ask for the jade. She believes that only her, is suitable to wear exquisite treasures.

Su Qian Meng deliberately teasing the spoiled princess, she can see how her bracelet draw her attention. She can only smirk at the successful provocation, such an immature brat, exposing her inner thoughts for everyone to see.

" this imperial princess is wondering whose commoner is dare to enter the imperial palace?" She overbearingly ask

The girl in front of her only naively smile not understanding the insult at her voice, she elegantly bow " this commoner is Su Qian Meng, qie have only recently entered the Duan Wangfu"

Lin Mama respectfully bow but her voice is monotone " Greetings 3rd Princess, this servant was personally asked by Duan Wangye to accompany duan wangfei "

Yan Yao Yao, only focus her attention at the silver robed woman and never care at the servant by her side, never in her wildest dream to think that 2nd brother will let Lin Mama served the unfavor wife. Afterall, Lin Mama is one of the closest aides of the late empress, no one in the palace ,even her concubine mother dare to make things difficult for this old servant

She remembered her scolding
" mistreat anyone but make an exemption to that old lady, "

"Why mother?, you are the most favored consort. Fuhuang dotes on me the most "

Her consort mother gently caress her face " Yao-er, there are things that are not what it seems in the surface. Don't cross her path, its better for you to avoid meeting her"

Remembering the time when she deliberately punish Lin Mama, in the next day she was food poisoned and her mother cryingly pleaded to never do the same again, even her doting fuhuang did not visit her.

She developed some trauma upon meeting this old lady but for today, she harden her heart, she cannot let the little commoner see her weakness.

She arrogantly lift her chin " this imperial princess be forgiven jie jie's poor eyesight for not knowing the new acquire meimei is the one in front of me ".

Lin Mama coldly look at the attitude of this brat princess, but Su Qian Meng held her hand and gently squeeze it.

" imperial princess must not blame oneself, it was not imperial princess fault to be blind and be ignorant of the news. Title is just an empty word, this commoner only fortune is to be wedded to Duan Wangye, being a part of imperial household brings joy to this commoner soul. Even the heavenly emperor personally bestow this commoner to Duan Wangye referring me as a talented, benevolent and a woman worthy for his highness " she humbly answered there is no haughtiness in her voice.