17. I'm the Bonnie to Her Clyde.

Sitting on the foot of the bed, Lisa leaned back on her arms watching as Chaeyoung fixed herself in the mirror.

It's been five minutes of hair shuffling, makeup tweaking, and many different facial expressions.

Lisa has had enough. "You look perfect. What are you taking so long for?"

Rosé smiles shyly down at her sock covered feet, adjusting the material of her shirt. "Okay smooth talker." She grins turning to face her. Walking over She straddles her waist, taking a seat on her lap.

"I only speak the truth." Lisa winks.

"We're going out tonight. I have a plan." Rosé smiles down at her. Arms comfortably around Lisa's neck, fingers amusing themselves with Lisa's baby hairs.

Lisa narrows her eyes in amusement. "You're demanding I go on a date with you?"

"Not demanding. Simply informing." Chaeyoung says.

"Ah I see, and what are you planning miss Park?" Lisa asks with the raise of her brow.

"Ohhh you know the usual. Us laughing at each others stupid jokes. You chasing me in the sand. And some hot hot beach sex." She whispers the last part in Lisa's ear. Pulling away in a fit of giggles.

"I'm crazy for you and you know it." Lisa shakes her head with a smile.

"I do." Rosé smiles back briefly kissing her lips. "Lucky for you I'm crazy about you too." She winks before getting off of Lisa's lap to grab her bag.

The Thai's eyes fall to her ass with no shame. Silently checking her out.

"God Is a Woman." She whispers to herself.

•••

Come second period, Rosé was in a bit of a rush, wanting to see Lisa quickly.

Turning the corner she collides with a short body. "Oh my—I am so sorry! Are you okay?"

"Uh yeah, sorry I wasn't watching where I was going." He blushes.

"It's okay. I'm Rosé." She holds out her hand.

"I'm Jae. N-nice to meet you." He stutters.

"Are you new here? I've never seen you before." Rosé asks.

"Um n-no. We have three classes together. I-I've been here since freshman year." Jae says scratching his neck shyly.

"Oh shit really?" Rosé's eyes widen in embarrassment. "I'm so sorry I never noticed." She chuckles softly.

"It's okay," He reassures her.

"Well it was nice meeting you, I should go now." Rosé says.

"Y-yeah Okay. Me too." Jae nods.

"Bye Jae."

"See yah!"

As soon as she makes it to her locker two long arms are trapping her in between them. Turning around, she already knows just who it is.

"Guess who's on the basketball team." Lisa grins.

"Hmm Jisoo Unnie?" Rosé guesses.

"Close." Lisa says.

"Jennie unnie?"

Lisa lets out a laugh. "That girl can't shoot a ball to save her life."

"Hm does that mean I'm dating a basketball player now?" Rosé smiles up at her.

"Bingo." Lisa winks.

"That's kinda hot." Rosé bites her bottom lip.

"Maybe I should've joined sooner then." Lisa grins.