Him.

You sit up, staring at the man. "M-Maxwell?! What are you doing here?!" Your voice was filled with panic and fear, why was HE here? Sure, you've seen him around before but.... why was he here now?
"I saw you pal, getting your groove on with Higgsbury." He sighed softly and went next to your side, sitting down and glancing at you. "You have to call it off with him. People aren't supposed to be happy here. And, I'm afraid if you don't.... I'll be forced to get in between you two." He cleared his throat and stared at you. How DARE he?! You could feel your fists clenching, you stared at him and huffed. "No! No I'm not going to!! I'm finally happy and you're going to take it away from me? You suck!" You stand up and huffed, moving away from him. "I don't care about the rules, you can kiss my ass!!" You crossed your arms, glaring at Maxwell with pure hatred. Sure, you were happy to see him at first, but now you were pissed. Maxwell sighed and slowly stood up, glaring down at you. He was quite tall, lingering over you. ".... y/n. I am giving you a chance. Most people don't get a chance. So listen to me, he has made a deal and if you think of-"
You quickly interrupted him, yelling loud and proud. "no you fucking listen to me you twig! I know you're concerned but this is not the way to do it! Now you listen here, I'm going to continue dating him because he's the first man to make me happy! He cares for me unlike the others! So listen here you fucking twat! I'm not gonna break up with him! Understand?!"
Maxwell stared at you for a while before he sighed and looked away, thinking for a while. "...."After he finished thinking he looked at you and nodded. He couldn't believe he was doing this. "I understand. Just.... please be safe okay, y/n?" He seemed like he wanted a hug. You sighed and went up to him, hugging him gently, your face in his skinny lower abdomen. "....I will. I promise. You stay safe okay?" You smiled and he hugged back, holding her protectively, gripping onto your coat. "....He'll be back soon. Here." He handed you some honey poultice, you smiled and looked at him. "Thank you Max..." Maxwell chuckled and patted your head, grinning. "No problem. Stay safe." With that, he vanished, leaving nothing but black clouds that swirled away. You signed and in the distance you could see Wilson limping towards you, coughing and limping with a cane. You smiled, that doofus must have gotten hurt. Yku began walking towards Wilson, soon however you could see he was bleeding quite a lot. You began to run, running up to him. He coughed and looked at you, his eye covered with a homemade grass eye patch. "I c couldn't get any..." he began to cry, collapsing into your arms. "I'm so sorry!"
You blinked and quickly caught him, holding him close. His arm was bleeding. "N no it's okay! I'm just glad you're okay!" You quickly picked him up and groaned, stumbling to the tent. You laid him down and began to patch him up, the entire time Wilson was crying.
You took him to the tent, laying him down and kissing his forehead gently. You quickly took off his clothing, everything except for his pants and that. You quickly began to patch up his wounds, whimpering. "It'll be okay. It'll be okay... we'll find another way to get food." Wilson coughed and shook, pulling out a bit of morsel and some carrots. "H here..." he smiled, his smile was crooked and showed he was in pain. "Take it. You need to eat." He panted softly as you took the food, going out of the tent and putting it in the icebox. You then went back in and looked worried, finishing his wounds. "Here. I'm... I'll find food for you. I promise. Okay?" You tried to assure wilson after patching him up, but he just coughed and looked away. It was silent for a while before he clenched his fists and pulled you onto him, kissing you deeply and wrapping his arms around your neck. You were right ontop of him, blushing and kissing back. Seems Wilson wanted to take the relationship to a new level.