Chapter 5 : HE REALLY CARES

Ron don't shout... said Mr. Weasely.

We know she needs time... But she don't have...we don't have.... Now THAT EVIL also came to know that she is the Dragon flame owner and he will try to kill her at any cost.... Said Snape.

I will kill him... If he dares to touch my sister..... Said Ron.

Miss Granger take him with you.... And Mr and Mrs. Weasely thanks for coming.... I know you want to stay but in my opinion, she needs to deal with this on her own.....said Snape.

And she is not alone here.... Dumbledore said Looking at Harry and Ginny.

Mr.Potter you can't stay in a girl's dorm for so long....said Faragonda.

But..she...before he could complete his assertion, Snape drag him out.

Miss Faragonda spells her magic around the dorm.

AT NIGHT

Ginny was just lost in thoughts when she headed some noises...

Who...? Ginny said

Someone shuts her mouth....

Shhh... Don't shout...Harry whisper..

Harry? She asked slowly.

Need to talk. ..he said

But....

Please... He said.

They both sit in the common room.

I know you are upset Gin... I just...before Harry could complete his sentence Ginny interrupt

I m fine Harry ...you don't worry about me... Though it was the highest shock of my life... But I m not that weak... In fact I m ready to face THAT KILLER who ruin my life... Your life... Everyone's life. ...said Ginny.

You are really a strong girl. Said Harry.

The credit goes to Dean....she said

As soon as she mentioned Dean... Harry become little bit upset.

Actually he came to me in the evening and ask me for forgiveness. Then he ask me not to break down as now I have more responsiblity. I m the Dragana Princess... so I have to think about whole magical world first. .....etc...etc.

So you  forgive him? Asked Harry

Yah! I do ...there is no point of dragging the past issues....said Ginny.

So are you thinking of getting together again. ..? asked Harry.

No. ...said Ginny.

Harry seems to be happy with this NO.

Thanks for your concern Harry....Good Night said Ginny and leave.