Chapter 37

Chapter thirty-seven.

Enjoy the chapter!

Emily's POV

"What?" I asked getting a little nervous.

"Um." He nervously started rubbing his neck. He is nervous. Daniel is nervous. Well that's something new. I wonder what it is.

I hope it is nothing bad but judging by his nervousness it is going to be something bad. "Come on! Stop creating suspense!"

"To fuck with it!" He stopped for a second and said the next words so quickly that even I had to stop for a second to process them. "It's our engagement party this week."

I froze.

Wait what?

"Whose engagement party?" I shouted even when I heard it loud and clear. I could not believe it.

He cringed a little. "Our." He said with great difficulty. I glared at him sharply. "You are not funny daniel." I said coldly.

He looked pained for a second.

"I. Am. Not. Getting. Engaged. To. You." I said slowly. "Get it through your fucking thick skull!" I shouted.

"Look. I didn't plan it." He said trying to convince me with his pleasing eyes. Yes! Definitely. "Yes. So who did? My dead dog?" I said sarcastically.

He sighed and stood up too. "Look emily, before I even met with you again, I had already told my parents about you and brandon! And I wanted to get married straight away to you. And I told this to my parents too. And my mother got a little too excited and had already planned all the engagement party. So..yeah." He shrugged.

Is he stupid or he is acting?

"Tell her to stop it!"

"I can't!" He said. "You don't really know her, besides she has already sent the invitations!"

What the fuck.

I looked at him wide-eyed. In true disbelief.

"Now I am thinking that you are just playing this mommy card!" I said sharply while nodding understandingly. "You want to get married quickly, as you wanted in the first place. And you are just now throwing it all on your mother like a coward!"

He clenched his jaw and looked at me with disbelief. "Yes. I want to get marry quickly too. But believe me, this is all my mother doing. And I am not going to fucking give any more justifications."

Here comes back the real daniel.

I chuckled harshly. "I am going to get engaged and every one knew it except me. Wow. Just wow. Oh and tell me please is this your mother engagement? Or our?" I said not caring if I was being disrespectful.

I just was very angry right now.

Before I could say anything he cut me off. "And what's so bad in me? I am handsome, rich! Everything a girl dreams to have." He said like he could not understand me.

Cocky.

"Arrogant asshole." I muttered.

I have said that before and I am going to say it again. He is on his damn periods all the time. They are never ending.

I swear.

"Why are you so eager to marry me. Are you in love with me or something?" I scoffed.

He just stared at me.

He didn't reply.

Fuck.

I turned around to leave when he said. "So..we are getting engaged."