18 | Creature Bamboo What?

Last Time On A Meme-Ish Adventure!

...
5 hours
5 hours and nothing
Nothing had showed up
Everyone was starting to lose hope.

Let's continue.

"Guys, are we ever going to find them? I mean, we've been searching for 5 hours straight." Meggy said. "How do you know? We could've been searching for 10 hours!" Enzo replied. SMG4 looked at his watch, he checked the time when it was 11 am, now it was 4 pm. "Yup its been 5 hours." SMG4 said. "Well sh*t" Bob replied. "Indeed." SMG4 muttered under his breath.
"Can we spawn that wizard for food?" "NO" everyone yelled. "We just need to keep walking, I can feel it!" Meggy said.

"Meg, you okay?" "I'm fine." Meg stated and started running the direction they were going. Meg stopped running when she ran into someone. "Oh no." She whispered under her breath. She dodged and attack the thing had laid.

By that time, the rest had caught up. "Meg, what the he- WHO IS THAT!!" Enzo screamed, pointing at the thing. The creature grabbed a nearby hammer and was about to smash Meggy down, but before the creature could Mario tried to grab the hammer out of the creatures hand while SMG4 was holding the hammer with his wand.
"Meg, get out from being under there and help us! You too Bob and Enzo." SMG4 yelled. Meggy nodded and got out from under there and went to jump slash the creature. Enzo tried to cut the creatures arm, while bob was spinning in circles doing a chant. The creature just pushed Enzo away. "HOW STRONG IS THIS THING?" He screamed. "How the heck am I supposed to know?!!" SMG4 yelled back.

The thing dodged Meggy's jump slash.
"That's enough, X." SMG3 said coming behind the creature. X took off his helmet.

"X?!!? HOW? WHAT??!" Mario yelled. "Listen, I'm doing a favour for him." X said, sighing. "I needed him to track down (Y/N) and Boopkins, since they apparently escaped." SMG3 glared at SMG4. SMG4 just looked away.

"I thought they were with you, thats why we tried to stop you." Meggy said. "Yea, yea. But if you find them, I'll give you a prize." SMG3 smirked. "What kind of prize?" Enzo squinted. "I don't know, maybe X can go back with you, so can (Y/N) and Boopkins." SMG3 said, fixing his glove.

Remember what the wizard said.
REMEMBER WHAT THE WIZARD SAID?!!

"Does anyone have Bamboo?" Meggy said. SMG3 gave her a shocked look. "Why? Do? You?" "Just give me some before we go." Meggy said. SMG3 nodded and got someone to get the bamboo.

"Meggy what?" "Magic." Meggy whispered. The person came back with the bamboo. "I don't know why you need bamboo, but okay."

Suddenly Boopkins comes rushing out from the tree (Y/N) and him were hiding in, grabs it then bonks SMG3 on the head.

".
.
.
What?"

"Oh hey guys!" Boopkins said happily while waving. "Boopkins what?" SMG4 replied. "I needed an anime sword, and Bob wouldn't give me one, so I use bamboo." He said.

"Then wheres (Y/N)?" "Oh they are in the tree I came out of." Boopkins pointed to the singular tree next to SMG3's base. Enzo just stared in disbelief while SMG4 went over to the tree with Meggy. "(Y/N)?" Meggy asked. "Yea?" They replied. "It's Meggy, wanna come down?" "Sure."

They then came down from the tree. "Let's head back." Enzo said. "X, you coming?" SMG4 asked. "Sure give me a minute." He said drinking something that made him the same size as everyone else. "Let's get going."

_______