Lunch

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

Natalia groaned as she looked through her purse on the way to the cafeteria. She was looking for an old locket she had gotten from her father when she was still human. It was her mother's old locket that her father kept for her. She might not have been close to her father but that was the only thing she had left in memory of her mother.

As she turned a corner she slammed into something. The blonde looked down to see that she walked into a boy causing him to fall down and all the insides of her purse to spill out. Natalia sighed kneeling down to pick up the things. Jack, the boy that Natalia walked into lifted his head and when he saw who he walked into his eyes widened and his cheeks flushed red. Most boys in the school found the girl absolutely stunning, whenever she would walk by she would have at least one of the boy's eyes on her.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry! I was hurrying and I didn't know where I was walking." The girl giggles shaking her head as she picks up the last things while standing up.

"It's alright, no worries." Her delicate British accent made the boy's cheeks flush a deeper red. The two just kept looking at each other making the whole situation even more awkward. Natalia just kept looking at the boy while he scratched the back of his head.

"Uh, you're Natalia, right? I'm Jack, I uh sit behind you in math." Natalia tilted her head to the side like a confused puppy, to be honest, she actually looked a lot like one at that moment. The girl was able to look cute doing anything making any encounter she had with boys awkward, for them but not for her.

"Oh ya, I remember." She nodded smiling lightly wanting to just walk away so this could be over but it didn't seem like the boy had the same thing on his mind.

"Uh, now that we're talking. I was wondering if you're free-" Before the stuttering boy is even able to finish his sentence he's cut off by a harsh voice.

"She's not free." Edward put a protective arm over his sister's shoulder with a heavy scowl on his face as he guided the girl away from the boy. Natalia tilted her head up to look at the taller boy with her eyebrows furrowed.

"That was rude you didn't have to be so harsh to the poor boy. Besides I had it all under control." Edward smirked as they got closer to their siblings.

"Sure you did Angel." Natalia let out a huff but smiled nonetheless. She looked out the window to the cafeteria and smiled slightly. She missed eating, she missed the sweet taste of strawberries and cherries. Oh, what would she do if it was possible to have a cheery tasted blood? Edward chuckles at the girl shaking his head. Only she would think about having cherry-tasted blood.

♡♡♡♡♡

Bella is sitting down in the cafeteria listening to her new friends when her attention is taken away by the sight of the Cullen's behind the windows of the cafeteria.