Authors Note! (Hopefully the only one..)

Ello guys, I hate Author notes and I'm sure you do to buuuuttt please please please stick with me here..

 I. Am. In. A. HUGE. Writers. Block :I and I need Ideas or help...

 I know that Hatred With a Mask is only like...one page but it didnt help at all. And I am sooo sorry for the slow updates and stuffs..I went on vacation just a few days ago for like...a week. Please stay with the stories..and I really really hope you guys like them..

 Thanks to..GaaraSasoriLover,AlexisIsNowPanda,and LeaLove for the most suport...espically Gaara, Thank you so much :)

 I do plan on updateing still but I still need plots, plot twists, happy normal family moments (if you want to sujest..) or anything..I have an Idea of how to end Perfect Level and Tricked and so I will pick what ever fits and I will even give that person a dedication or if its many people a shout-out.

 So Please help!

Also with school comeing up I will try to take as many Ideas and save them for the weekends..

 Anyway thank you for all the people whom have and hopefully read thing <3 ya!!

 Also Also I will be putting this on all of my stories so if you read this one dont bother reading the other one unless its an update..again <3 ya!!