Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Teddy's POV

I can't handle this anymore, the pain is killing me, oh my back, my back really hurts, my mother said that tomorrow will be the end of my heat, but the pain is getting more and more and I don't know what to do anymore.

God dammit, if only max accepted me as a mate, then I would of not gone through heat on my own, my heartbeats are getting slower every now and then but my mother is helping me with that.

I have been touching myself a lot but it wasn't helping, I asked my mother to call Tyler so he can help me with it but she says he is to embarrassed to come and I don't blame him.

"Teddy, are you alright in there?" My mother asked for the other side of the door.

I moan in respond, the problem is I kept on fainting and my mother is worried about me because I can suddenly faint.

I can walk now but it was still hard because my thingy was always hard and I don't know what to do with it.

I walked out of the bathroom and my mother helped me walk, she laid me on my bed and left my room.

I took off my boxers and left myself naked, just like that and I knew that my mother won't come in, unless I call her.

I love my mother, she is my world to me, I'm so happy that I have a mother like her, I wish all the kids in the world would have a mother like mine, she is so caring, so kind, so loveable, I sometimes feel sad for my mother because she lost her mate, I could never survive if my mate died, I know that he rejected me and I am on the other side of the world but I know that he is safe and he is happy.

Maybe he found another girl and he is planing on mating with her, but I still want him and I love him, if he didn't love me I wouldn't have gone through heat, so that means he still loves me and he still wants me.

I could feel my heartbeat faster, he still wants me and he loves me.

'Teddy......there's something weird' my wolf said, making me gasp.

It has been so long since I last talked to him, the last time I talked to him was........ I don't even remember.

'Where have you been!? Why haven't you talked to me?' I asked him.

'I don't feel like talking to you' he replied.

'But I miss you' I say in a baby voice.

'Teddy.........there is something weird, can't you feel it?' He asked me.

'No..........'

'Shhhhh, don't talk and focus' he said.

I closed my eyes and focused on what ever it was, I couldn't feel anything, what is wrong with my wolf? I think he is gone crazy or something.......

Suddenly I felt something click in my mind, I gasp and opened my eyes, what was it?

'What!? What happened' I ask my wolf.

'I don't know' he answered truly.

I closed my eyes again and began to take deep breaths.

'T-Teddy'

No

No

No

No

No

No

No

That's not him, it can't be him.