Conventions

owo a title
thank you MeraRose_23 for this!!
enjoy babes
im tired lmao

-----------------

It was a simple morning. Two lovers cuddled together in a hotel bed. They awoke, smiles adourning both faces as they kissed one another.

Jaren cringed into the kiss, backing out of it from the morning breath.

"Awe Jay i want a kiss!" "Go brush your teeth John, then youll get a kiss." "But the bathroom is so far and Im so cozy laying in bed with you!" Jaren sat up, yawning as he stretched. John wrapped his arms around the pale waist, a whine leaving his lips.

"Dont go! Youre so warm!" "John come on. We need to get ready for thw convention today. Did you forget about that as well?" John groaned, laying back in bed. His arms lossened up enough for Jaren to slip out with ease.

"Come on you big baby." Jaren kissed his lovers head, pulling on it to tease him. "Dont do that!" The muffled voice of John rang out as Jaren laughed.

"Get up or ill pull harder. And I wont help you with your problem." John groaned, lifting himself off the bed and down to the ground.

"Im up, Jay." Jaren gave a satisfied hum, looking in his bag for some clothes to wear today. "Im taking a quick shower, Ill be right- hey!" John rushed in the bathroom, closing the door behind them both.

"The shower wont fit bot of us." "We'll make it work."

They showered, suprisingly it fit the both of them. Of course, there was teasing involved, but they didnt want to go too far so theyd be able to make it on time.

They left the shower, quickly getting ready to meet up with the guys down at the breakfast tables.

They walk hand in hand, tlaking about random things and enjoying the peace they get to have before they heard the laughs of their friends.

"You ready John?" Said man smirked, confident gaze held in his eyes. "You know it."

----------------

John was most definately not ready. At all.

Yesb hes been to conventions before but his anxiety has never been this bad.

They were doing a signing when it had happened, that first butterfly in his stomach, the lump in his throat as tears welled in his eyes.

He powered on, smiling brightly as he took pictures with his fans, signing artwork and such until he could barely breathe.

The signing was over by then though, so when their booth closed down he was off towards the bathrooms located on the other side of the building.

He grumbled, the tears in his eyes threatning to spill as he mad his way through the still crowded area.

Jaren was quick to follow his lover. He knew his anxiety could get bad, and hes suprised he powered through it until it was over. He moved quickly, and once he was close enough he grabbed Johns hand, brining him near the back where no one was.

"John look at me. Right here." Jaren carressed Johns cheek, feeling that first tear fall. "Im here, baby. Im here. Its okay, we'll go back to the hotel and we'll do whatever you please. Everything is gonna be okay, I promise." And with that, Jaren kissed his lover, feeling him kiss back slowly.

"I love you John." "I love you too Jay, so much."

----------------
this is so short and cringey i apologize for it being bad

thank you again for the suggestion babe im sorry if i changed it ;-;

love you babes, thanks for joining