Time Changes you, but for the better

(Bonus chapter for Time Changes you just a little. Something CUTE!)

Time had changed many things in the Village, for example Varian and (Y/n) moved in together. But because a reason that was just perfect. Yes the two were only 16, but both were now engaged and (Y/n) now had a big belly. Fate now tied the two together, and now (Y/n) was pregnant with Varians baby. As soon as he found out he dropped to his knee and proposed, even though it was a bolt that was able to take place for a ring till he made a real ring, she still kept to bolt as a reminder.

(Y/n) sat in the living room of the cottage they owned, still in old Corona but it was there own little place with a little garden that they both had with special plants for there own experiments. She was reading a book, to her baby belly unaware her fiance was watching her. He came in with a smile sitting on the floor in front of her as she read the story of Flynn Rider. She giggled.

"Varian you're not the baby. You can sit next to me and be my pillow" she tease and he smirked. 

"Sorry (Y/n) I just love when you read stories to our baby, and they aren't even born yet." he said loving into her stomach, feeling a  kick and he laughed. "Oh you such a strong embryo. yes you are." he said lovingly. 

"Have you thought of a name for them yet Var?" she said running her fingers thru his hair. 

"Well I was thinking Lilith after lithium if its a girl. and Zinc if its a boy." he said thinking, causing (y/n) to giggle.

"Well Zinc seems....out there I like Lilith, Lilith Aliza... if its a girl and.. Finnegan Rider if its a boy" she said gasped. 

"Really? Finn Rider." he said happily and she nodded. HE hugged her tight, a hand still on her stomach. "I love you so much (y/n)" He leaning into her lovingly as she did the same to him. 

(*small time skip brought to by oh shit my water just broke*)

(Y/n) was in her room, heard screaming with the doctor and her mom in the bedroom with her. Her water broke and Varian and his dad waited in the living room. After what seemed like ages, (y/n)  mother came out, causing the 2 to stand quickly.

"You would not believe it." She said smiling letting them both in. (Y/n) was laying in bed as the doctor was cleaning up the baby.

Varian saw her, sweaty and looking pained, rushing to her side. She giggled a bit. 

"Congratulation Varian you are the proud father, of Lilith Aliza..." he said handing a baby to (Y/n) "and Finnegan Rider" he said handing a second baby to Varian. 

"Twins?!" he said happily looking at his son in his arms as (Y/n) held the baby girl. "Oh god I have twins." he laughed as she smiled. He then gently put Fin in (Y/n) arm to allow her to hold her babies. Lilith had Black hair and (y/n eyecolor) while Fin had (y/n hair) with bright baby blue eyes. Both had a blue streak in there bangs.

"Our Babies Varian...They're perfect." She said happily. Varian then kissed her.

"Life is perfect." he said, laying next to here and now holding Lilith