𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Draco hurries down the corridor, his hand clutching the strap of his bag as he uses his free hand to wipe his eyes.

'Quit crying. You're a Malfoy, Malfoy's don't cry.' He thinks to himself, shaking his head as he stops walking.

Looking around, he realizes the corridor he was in, and immediately knew where he was at and walks closer seeing the bathroom that was the setting of his incident.

He hears the squeaky and unpleasant voice and immediately turns around to see Moaning Myrtle floating behind him.

"Draco." She squeaks, seeing her friend in her bathroom as she moves her body through his own, floating behind him now. "I missed you. Why haven't you visited me?"

"I've been busy." Draco huffs, setting his bag down on the floor as he turns to look at his ghost friend.

"Too busy you that couldn't even visit your friend!" Myrtle whimpers in the beginning before shouting more in the end.

"Yes, Myrtle!" Draco shouts back to her, making her sob and dive away, into the pipes making Draco rolls his eyes as he walks over to the sink and looks at himself in the mirror, just like in Sixth Year.

"Stop it." He mutters to himself, his vision blurred from the tears that were building up in his eyes. "You're a Malfoy. Malfoy's do not cry."

He shakes his head, before a loud sob left his lips, as his jaw gave out from holding it in, throbbing.

He continues to cry, as he gripped the sink harder as he starts to speak to himself through the pain.

"I have no right to cry. People have lost family members permanently." Draco speaks down to himself, trying to make the reason he was crying seem lesser than everyone else's problems. "My dad is in Azkaban, but he's not dead."

Draco shakes his head before his legs give out on him as he falls to the floor, his hands on the grimy floor of the bathroom.

He continues to cry, his cries so loud he couldn't hear the footsteps that entered the restroom and stop, seeing his enemy's emotional breakdown.

"Malfoy." Harry mumbles, not seeing this side of his enemy.

Yes, he has seen Draco cry before but never like this, never this heartbreaking before.

Draco falls back, as he turns over and sees the Boy Who Lived Twice, standing at the entrance of the bathroom.

"Potter." Draco mutters, staring at the messy haired boy with green eyes. He wiped his eyes, as he stands up, clutching the sink to steady himself. He uses his other to wipe his eyes, before snapping at the brunet. "Come to make fun of me?"

"Wha-"

"The mighty, stoic Draco Malfoy crying cause of a couple harsh words were said to him. Let's all have a big laugh." Draco laughs dryly, as he stares at the boy.

"You just described yourself." Harry rolls his eyes, as he looks at the boy, before looking around the bathroom. "I wanted to check in on you."

"Why?"

Harry stays silent, not really knowing the answer. "Because, nobody should be taunted about where his father is at."

Draco stares at the boy in front of him, soft tears still running down his face before he looks away as Moaning Myrtle flies out of the pipes.

"Murderer!" Myrtle shrieks, pointing to Harry, who tries to swat her away as she flies around him. "Murderer! Murderer!"