11. Tempting

"Do the same to me and only after this, I'll believe you."

Is he kidding me? I don't kiss boys just like that. I'm blushing terribly hard right now. Even if I wouldn't mind touching those cute cheeks of him with my lips, I can't.

"Wh—what? But...it's too much," I refuse at first. "Alright. I know you're just lying then," he turns around to get on the sofa, but I grab his wrist and hurry to push my lips against his cheek.

Dammit. I aimed that spot, but I'm too small, and when I got on my tiptoes, I just reached and kissed his jawline.

Never my cheeks were that hot in my life. A smile now grows on his face after my action. We're both staring into each other's eyes, deeply. Did I just make him beam? I'm the reason of this happy facial expression?

"I couldn't stop thinking you don't like me after what your brother told me," he speaks, softly stepping closer to me. "I don't dislike you. Don't believe in anything he says..."

"Did you tell him something? He came back on Friday, all worked up and ordered me to not talk to you anymore."

"I just asked him what was your taste and all," I glance away, hating to show that I care for him. "I thought you weren't interested in my life...uh?" he smirks, pointing out the fact that I'm indeed interested in him.

"I just wanted to get something in return...nothing else..." I use as a pretext to hide the truth, which is not as easy as this seems. "Do you maybe...care about me?" he tilts his head and teases me, he knows when I lie. "I...just thought this would have been nice to do that..."

"So you wanted to make me happy?" he approaches his face from mine that I try to maintain the further I can away. "Just...to be kind..." I move back, but he places his hand on my waist and pulls me closer. "I think you're slowly showing your true self, the one you're hiding behind that fake and pretended rudeness."

"I'm not acting."

"I know you're a shy person and that you act rude for some reason that I can't figure out yet but soon will," his lips curve upwards a bit more widely. Our bodies are touching, but I'm in a hot mess that burns my veins with stress.

"Can you let go? Eat the food before it cools down..." I drive the situation into something that could help me to get out of this intense nervousness. "I want another kiss first," he pokes his cheek to make it obvious. I don't retort but do it to make this end. He reacts with the same gesture in return, before stepping away and letting me breath.

"Let's eat together, you'll clean later," he grabs the food in his arms to get to the sofa. "No...I don't eat that..."

"You have to make it up for Friday, so do what I'm asking for...." he puts the boxes of pizza and meat, as well as the package of candy on the coffee table and sits down on the parquet floor. "I did. The food is the compensation."

"Uhm....Yes, but," he grimaces with extreme cuteness. "No," he beams, brightly. He raises his hand up in my direction and gestures me with his long finger to come. "Come, baby."

Baby?

"Sorry? How did you just call me?" I raise my eyebrows with the shock that my whole body received a second ago. "That just left my mouth like that," a smirk forms on his face. "Just forget it and come here, my strawberry."

"Don't use that word again," I still cowardly get on that spot right beside him, to sit down and hate myself for being that weak. "We'll eat the melon as a dessert," he plans without even asking about my opinion. "Unless you want something else for dessert, if you know what I mean," he leans closer to me with his dirty face. The same exact one than the emoji he kept on sending last time.