Chapter 34

Chapter 34: I LUV ... TAKING YOU DOWN ... cuz SEX AINT BETTER THAN LOVE

Trey

"Man nigga lighten up! We in New York! We got a show tonight and all that otha good shit! " I chucked looking over at Aug.

"Man nigga you need some pussy!" Chris laughed throwing back his shot.

"I get enough of that." He finally responded.

"Well act like it!" Chris looked towards him.

After that shit went down with med school Aug wasn't the same.

He secluded himself and went on an alcohol binge.

"Im goo-"

"BAAAAAAAAAABY!" A high irritating voice called walking through Aug's hotel room.

"The fuck!" Aug mumbled under his breath.

"Hey." She flatly said rolling her eyes towards me and Chris.

I swear Nikkei was in the business of trapping niggahs. She didn't want Aug she only wanted what he had.

"Soo can I still go shopping? You know to get something for your show. Ion wanna look busted." She pouted

"Too late for that." Chris cracked causing me to bust out laughing.

She cut her eyes at me and shot Chris her middle finger.

"No thanks ma, im good with my Vietnamese coochie! Plus i hear yo shit got alotta miles on-"

"Cut it out!" Aug snapped handing Nikkei about a grand.

"Thank you." She kissed his lips looking up at me and Chris before walking out.

"As yah brother, imma say it simple ... that ho got to go!' Chris said taking another shot.

"Yeah Aug! Dats a real piece of work. And you just letting her run- "

"Ain't NOBODY running me. She asked. I said yeah. Its free pussy." He chuckled.

"Niggah that tired pussy coming wit a price ... about 17 shopping bags full." I said to him pointing towards the floor full of bags.

Nyla

"Come on!" I dragged AirRen into the hotel elevator pressing the button to the pent house.

"Im amazed how we're only spending three days here and we've managed to have three suitcases each."

"Cuz we gon be FLAWLESS! " I said smacking on my bubble gum turning up to Beyonce's song in my head.

"Come on!" She laughed heading out of the elevator.

"Well Trey and I are right across from you. The Chris and Karrueche are on your left." I informed her.

"Who's next to yall?" She quickly asked as she heard voices laughing.

"The show producer or their manager. I honestly have no idea but he bout to be in for a rude awakening cuz me and Trey sexing like its nun on this-"

"You understand I really didn't want to know that." She chuckled.

"Well go unpack and I'll come over in a second. Oh and ill bring Karrueche with me so you guts can meet! "

"Im done. Just call me." She smiled walking into her room.

I quickly threw my bags into my room and made sure the coast was clear before I knocked on the door next to mines.

"Whats up Ny?!" Chris looked down at me reaching for a hug.