Tiny Friend

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock blaring in my room. Groaning, I got up and walked slowly to the bathroom. "Gosh I look like crap" I said, looking at myself in the mirror. Snorting at what I said I started brushing my teeth. After that I brushed my hair, since I was lazy I left my hair down. I went to change my clothes into the schools uniform.

Walking down the stairs, I walked into the living room to make sure that Jungkook and Yoongi were ok

Walking down the stairs, I walked into the living room to make sure that Jungkook and Yoongi were ok. They both were still asleep,
huddled next to each other. I smiled and took a couple of pictures of them. After the small photoshoot, I went in the kitchen to make breakfast. I opened my fridge to see that it was almost empty.

'Well darn, I forgot that I had no food left. I guess I'll have to skip breakfast'

I ruffled my hair a bit, and walked to where my shoes were at. Once I finished putting on my shoes, I grabbed my backpack and opened the door. I glanced behind my shoulder, just to take one last peek at the sleeping duo before I left.
————————
I stepped outside, the smell of rain from last night traveled to my nose. I started walking the direction my school was at. That is, until a loud voice boomed across the street.

"Y/N!!!! HEY!"

I flinched a bit. Turning my head towards the person as I glared at them.

"Hyorin, how many times do I have to tell you to keep your voice down?"I asked her while she ran towards me

I asked her while she ran towards me.

She just smiled at me and pointed the knife that was stuck to her head.

"Sorryy~! I'm just really happy to see you!"
She said, doing little jumps.

"Me too." I smiled.

"Hehe!"
As Hyorin giggled that, she took off the knife that was glued to her hair.

"It's an accessory! I thought it would look cute with this outfit so I put it on!"

Facepalming I said to her:
"You idiot, people are gonna think that you are some psycho that escaped from an insane asylum"

She just giggled and started walking with the fake knife in her hand.

"Hey, where's your jacket?"
I asked her.