Chapter 4

Namjoon sighed as his behind hit the chair. He could feel the questioning look of Jin on him and he just wanted to barf.

He wasn't even sure why. He didn't feel comfortable, not here in this class eyes on him. His stomach turned from nerves, and he knew he wouldn't barf he wasn't the type but he hated this feeling.

Whatever it was it would always attack Namjoon. When the weekend ended and he had to come to school.

When that one day after some dumb sport he gave a guy a high five and the look the guy had given him made him want to die.

When he sees someone and smiles at them and they don't smile back.

Namjoon hated this damn feeling.

Sometimes he told himself, he was too closed off. He needed to be more open, more able to talk to people.

He always had a image of himself in his head, someone he could strive to be. A funny guy, the causal guy.

The one guy everyone liked, it didn't matter how he dressed, what he wore. He was just chill with everyone.

Namjoon always wanted to be that kids, but dreams don't come true. They're just fantasy, like your wishes.

When a dream comes true, its not actually the dream coming true. It's you making it, it's called hardwork.

But in this case Namjoon didn't think he could do anything, to get people to like him more.

It was reality, cold bitter reality.

And then there was silence, Namjoon always found it funny how fast the students would go quiet when a teacher entered the room.

Ah but it was a different teacher, a special one at that. Normally students would keep talking.

But Mr. Min was different, even his own son Yoongi was frightened of him.

He had a commanding figure, a stock build, a loud voice. They were all scared of him.

Namjoon hated this class.

He wasn't doing well, sure he had a B and that was considered well for other students.

But he couldn't accept that, his mother wouldn't approve. Like he had said before his mother may be gone.

He still existed for her.

He would talk to Mr.Min about raising his grade, he didn't care what it took. He needed an A.

And so he sat with the other students as they went through the lesson, just another boring lesson nothing special.

Soon enough the bell rang and the students pushing and shoving filed out the door.

Namjoon awkwardly stayed behind, he felt Mr.Mins gaze on him.

"Don't you have a class to get to" the teacher boomed out, making Namjoon internally frightened.

"I-I, Sir I was w-wondering if I could somehow lift my grade" he hesitantly asked, the stutters that appear when he's nervous reappearing.

Mr.Min frowned and headed over to his computer "Kim Namjoon right?" He asked and Namjoon gluping nodded.

"You already have the highest grade in this class" He said and Namjoon wasn't surprised a B wasn't bad and he'd heard the other students wishper about their bad grades.

Laughing as they played off their disappointment.

"I-Is they're a-any way I c-could raise it to an A, sir" he asked. And Mr.Min eyed him, his eyes scanning the boy.

"You could tutor one of my students, do you know Kim Seokjin?"