14 - How is that possible?

With Mabel

Its been four years since Weirdmageddon. Today is my 17th birthday. To celebrate, we went into the forest. A while back we found a beautiful clearing near a cottage. It was filled with blue and yellow flowers. Pinetrees surrounded the area. When we got there, we saw that we weren't the only ones there, because in the middle of the clearing lay two teenage boys looking up at the sky. One was fairly tall with blond hair and wore a yellow hoodie with triangles on, along with blue jeans and black converse. The other one was shorter with chocolate brown hair and a dark blue hoodie with pinetrees on, along with blue jeans and red converse.

They hadn't spotted us yet, and I didn't dare disturb them. Maybe they were the ones that lived in that cottage. Either way, they looked peaceful and content where they lay on the ground stretched out next to each other. I couldn't see it, but I think they held hands.

We stood there for what felt like hours, just watching the two boys. It was a wonder that my Grunkles, Wendy, Zoos, Candy, Grenda, Pacifica and Gideon managed to stay quiet for so long, but I think they were just as curious as I was.

When they finally moved, the blond one sat up first and looked at the other boy. You could see a smile grace his lips as he chuckled. He got up and picked up the other boy, who seemed to be sleeping, and carried him to cottage bridal style. I was shocked when I got a look at the sleeping boys face, he looked a lot like Dipper. The similarities were scary, but there was no way that that was him, right?

When the boys were out of our sight, we made our way cautiously into the middle of the clearing. We set down the supplies we were going to use for my birthday party, and just stood there in silence. Gruncle Stan was the first one to speak up. "That boy, he looked scary familiar, didn't he?" he questioned us. We just looked at each other and thought over what had occurred. "I-I-I don't...." I trailed of, not knowing what to say. "Can't we just say what we're all thinking?" Gideon said, breaking into the silence. "That boy looked an awful lot like Dipper." I couldn't deny it, because it was true. "But, if that is him, how is that possible?" Gruncle Ford questioned scratching his chin while eyeing the cottage.