52 『Narrative』

"Hi babygirl" Yuta greeted out as soon as he reached the Central Park. Sana's beautiful face put a smile on Yuta's lips as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Sana greeted back with a long deep kiss while her friends are just watching them.

"I will go now" she said as they walk together at the parking lot.

"Excuse me, miss?" Yuta called out when she saw a girl looking at her tires.

"May I help you?" He asked and Tzuyu just stared at his face. The guy looks familiar and then she realized that he saw him on Sana's Instagram.

"Let's go now, Yuta" Sana said as she tried to pull Yuta's wrist but Yuta stayed still to help Tzuyu. He saw that the tire got a big hole and maybe some people out there are pulling a prank or something and it usually happens all the time.

"This is Hansol's car, right?" Yuta said as he look at the plate number to confirm that it's Hansol's car.

"Do you know her, babygirl?" Yuta asked. Sana doesn't know what to answer but an idea pops out on her mind.

"Hansol's girlfriend" Sana replied causing for Yuta to look at Tzuyu who's currently busy with her phone while holding her head.

"Are you okay, Miss?" Yuta asked as he walks closer in curiosity. He pats Tzuyu's head in a gentle manner that made Sana cling on to Yuta's arm.

"I want to go home now" Sana whispered.

"You should go with us, Miss. You don't have extra tires. I'll ask Hansol to take his car later" Yuta said as he hold Sana's hand. He opened the door for Sana and also for Tzuyu at the back.

All of them quickly stepped inside the car and Yuta just keep on looking from side to side because he noticed that they are both quiet. He reached for Sana's hand as he intertwined their fingers, pressing his lips against it but Tzuyu suddenly spoke at the back.

"Please drive carefully" she said as she look away.

After a few minutes, they finally arrived at Hansol and Sana's house. Hansol opened the gate for them and he quickly looked for his car when he saw Tzuyu.

"Someone made a hole on your tires. You should stay with your girlfriend so she can't get in trouble alone" Yuta said as he smack Hansol's arm. He wrap his hand on Sana's waist and both of them went inside the house, specifically on Sana's room.

"What did you do to my car, Tzuyu?" Hansol asked while as he rub his eyes, faking his tear as he sat on the floor like a kid.

"We can change the tires anytime. Can you drop me at Baccarat Hotel? I need to take a nap" Tzuyu said while massaging the bridge of her nose because.

"You're staying at Baccarat? Wow, that's hella expensive" Hansol was amazed how rich Tzuyu is.

"I'll borrow Yuta's car. Just wait here" he said as he run inside the house. He knocked at Sana's door then he pressed his ear near of it and he heard Sana's soft moans.

"Damn" He cursed as he kicked the door so hard. He saw Yuta kissing Sana's neck while massaging her breasts that's why he quickly look away. They are not naked because they are just making out once again but it's still awkward to witness that thing.

"What the fuck?" Yuta reacted.

"Can I borrow your car?" He asked and Yuta just threw his keys and it safely landed on Hansol's hand.

"Sorry, Sana" He laughed when Sana he saw Sana glaring at him. He just broke her door and he can't help but laugh about what he did.

He walks outside and he saw Tzuyu standing at the gate while talking to someone at her phone. He let her finish the call before he approach her to go inside the car.

"Let's go, Tzuyu" Hansol said as he opens the door for her.

"So you're a gentleman now"

"Huh?"

"You're hurting Sana, right?"

"You can remember it?" Hansol quickly asked.

"Yes"

"I'm a different person now" He proudly said as he fix his hair.

"Tzuyu, do you really want to be with Sana?" He asked as he focused his eyes on the road.

"I'm just trying? And I just want to remember her, remember everything about us" Tzuyu took a deep breath as she close her eyes.

"Okay. Just take a nap for awhile. I'll wake you up later" He replied. He feels sorry about what he did before and he doesn't know how to make it up to Tzuyu.