Chapter 44: Scenario

Lisa Pov.

My hand was trembling as I stretch my hand reaching out to touch her face. And damn, I could feel those droplets of sweats running down my jaw. As I furrowed my brow.

Then suddenly..

Her body flinched, while she scrunches her eyes. I gulped and watch her slowly waking up. This better be real...

I was stuck at my position, when she finally opened her eyes. Her brow furrowed as she looked at my hand in front of her.

"Hmm? are you about to touch me?", She mumbled, as she narrowed her eyes at me. I was left frozen, when I heard her voice, it sounds so real. She slowly pushed her body up, seating up straight.

The next thing she did made my eyes grew so wide, and my heart pumping so fast.

She held my hand with hers, and brought it to her cheek. Making me feel her warmth.

Damn, I almost lost my sane. Thank God. I smiled and moved closer to her. Closing the distance between us.

"I thought it was all just a dream. I got scared. Really..", I smiled as I looked at her straight on the eyes.

"As far as I know, it wasn't a dream. Cause I still feel sore?", She said and pursed her lips tight trying to supressed her smile. My mouth hung open as I realized what she mean by that. And I'm sure now that it wasn't dream, then my eyes landed on her neck and saw the red marks I left on there, and those traces of my belt that left on her arms. Now I feel so guilty, I lost it the moment I saw her enter my door.

I tried to deny to myself, but my longing for her is much more than what my head is telling me. I missed her so much.

"Lisa?", She mumbled my name, that snap me out of my thoughts. As our eyes met again.

But there was a brief silence after that, as we both stared at each others eyes, and that look in her eyes, was drowning me back to being pathetic.

Thinking about it again. I've been thinking about this the whole night. But I don't know if it was the right thing to do..I can't tell, but her staring at me like this, was making me think that this is right.

I need to tell her..

I leaned my head and gazed at her face, and staring at her eyes and then to her lips.

"Do you know? how pathetic I was when you're not around me? I felt like my world would collapse the moment I saw your back slowly moving away from me. And I regret what I did to you, I should't have pushed you away, I wanted to chase you so bad, but I was too coward. And I hate myself for that..now I just realized how much I love you Jennie, that I can't help but fear what might happen to you because of me, I can't afford to lose you, but I also can't afford to see you hurting..so I decided.." I paused as I gulped.

"I decided to stay with you-". I said, pausing again and held her at both side of her shoulder staring deep at her eyes.

"But if ever I went crazy and hurt you. Please...Don't ever hesitate to push me away, and hurt me back. And save yourself.., that's what I want you to do. Promise that to me, will you?", I asked furrowing my brow on her, as my jaw clenched.

She looked at my eyes..

And to my lips..

Then brought her right hand to my face, as her thumb gazed down at my lips.

"If ever that will happen, I promised you..I wouldn't let you hurt me, I'll do what I have to do..if that's what you want. So can you also promise me something?" She asked..looking back to my eyes as she tilt her head up and moved closer to me, her thumb left my lips and caressed my cheek gently. Her lips was only an inch apart with mine and I could almost hear her unstable breathing. And feel her hot breath brushing on my skin.