42

Jimin spirals between two aquatic statues like an elegant ballerina, gesturing you to join his imaginary stage.

A new aquarium had just made itself open to the public last week.

And after showing up in front of you, Jimin thought it would be a great idea to bond in the presence of marine creatures.

The starting plan was to adore the life forms of the sea. Not be swayed by the gentle notion of an advanced homosapien.

Murmurs and applause rise as people who've come to enjoy the aquarium catch a glimpse of your dancing friend.

He's lost in his own world, moving to the gentle tune of the reverbing melody.

You're afraid he'll succumb to the hands of dancing and forget you even exist.

"You're attracting attention." You whisper at him, dazed by the smooth motion of his body.

A gentle smile appears on his lips as he eventually steps down on the podium where two marble whale structures manifest their full glory. "Just so you know" Says Jimin. "I was born to be on the spot light."

With the control he has on his body, he's not lying.

"Shall we?" Like a grntlemen, he gestures the entrance.

You join the crowd, and then enter the tunnel-like opening.

Like a light that slowly shines, the inner world of earth's deepest secrets manifest before your very eyes.

Rainbows of fish swim, linger and hide behind corals - gliding through the mass of invisible air they call home.

Every shapes and sizes, huddled under one magnificent coral roof.

Lisa would have joined the both of you but she unfortunately caught a flu.

Jimin grabs the hem of your shirt, pointing at a specific fish resting on the sand of the glass home.

"Come here for a second."

Edging closer, the living creature stares with eyes sitting above its body.

"You've never seen this kind of fish before, have you?"

You nod your head, trying to understand how this flat fish would survive in the ocean.

"It's called a stingray."

"Its ugly."

Caught off gaurd by your statement, he looks around and then pulls you by the arm so that you're no longer crouching to get a good look of this stingray.

"If you're gonna downgrade a fish just because its flat, at least dont say it in front of its face."

"Are you dumb?"

"My IQ's higher than yours. So no. I'm not."

You roll your eyes and grab him by the hand before walking down a narrow path that leads to a huge aquarium housing the great white shark.

This aquarium's one's tall and vast. Inside, shadows of big fish swim in an unorganized pattern.

Jimin gulps when a shark decides to flash by the window, disappearing as fast as it appeared.

"I think I just had a heart attack." He claims, hand rubbing his chest. His eyes have gone wide in shock and his body's facing diagonally towards you. He flinched.

"Really? Mind handing me your heart so I can feed it to the fishes then?"

A joke that obtains a cute glare from his handsome features.

"Not funny."

"I wasn't trying to be."

At your words, Jimin rolls his eyes to the side before gliding his fingers across through the gaps of blond hair.

"Can we move on already? One more minute here and I swear I'm gonna wet my pants."

He walks away without waiting for a respond.

You mumble a complain under your breath, reluctantly following after the semi composed Jimin.

Entering the next room displays a more mellow vibe and creatures who swim in a steady sequence.

Soft lights align the entrance. Corals, floating jellyfish and seahorse come to view.

"Did you know it's the male seahorse who give birth to baby seahorses?"

You look at Jimin with one eyebrow raised up. "And you know this, how?"

"I've done my research." She shrugs, muscles in motion beneath his shirt. "Your making it sound like it's a bad thing."

"It's not."

"I know. " He says with a graceful smile tickling his lips." Hey after this, where do you wanna go next?"

"Some place we can get food perhaps?"

"Are you hungry already?"

"For the past hour, yeah. " You casually say, blankly staring at a seahorse.

Silence reign for the next ten seconds before Jimin snaps back to reality to say. "Why didnt you say anything?"

"You didn't ask."

"You- why.." He closes his eyes and tugs a fistful of his hair. "Okay you know what? We can go now. You already saw your sharks and stingray."

He wraps his fingers around your wrist and begins dragging you to the exit.

At this point, you've basically already went through each acuqrium without leaving one standing.

That last room storing the seahorse and jellyfish was grand finale of the tour.

"I can walk on my own you know." You remind.

When he doesn't let go, you're ready to stick your foot on the ground and take your hand back when a familiar voice passes through your ears.

Jimin stops. And so do you.

"Don't you think you're being a little too touchy with her, Chim?"