Result of battle

Hey guys sorry for the mega long wait. But the wait is over! The next chapter for y'all!!!
Ps: that's my new released book. Its a sanubis love story

Carter pov

"No!! Never!!!" She screamed as her power grew stronger. Even the gods were having a hard time controlling it.
"Carter!! Use the sword. Its the only way to save the world" Horus shouted making my face pale.
What... no!
"Carter its the only way to stop her! She's loosing control!" Ra shouted his voice very strain.
With my eyes wide i looked at Anubis who was just as pale as i was.
"But i thought it was over..... Dammit Sadie! Control yourself! I..... i dont wanna loose you" he  screamed his lungs out.
I looked up at mom who was weeping and crying, but when she saw me she gave a small smile nodding her head.
I took a deep breath as i stood up and brought the sword from the duet.
"Wait! No carter! Dont!" Anubis shouted.
After a final look at my father who was silently crying i ran towards them and jumped towards Sadie before raising my sword.
I plunged it to my dear sister's chest , into her heart making her scream in pain.
Removing the sword from her chest i fell to the ground in a lying position, my hands covering my face as i started crying. I felt arms wrapped around me as a familier voice cried.
"I dont want to look. I... i dont want to live, zia. I killed my own sister." I cried not looking up.m
"Wait!"

(6 months later)
Anubis pov

I groaned as my head hurt. The sleeping position was quite uncomfortable. I smiled as i looked into her pale skin. She looks so peaceful in her sleep. So beautiful.
She was in a white hospital gown, her red streaks hardly visible.
I sigh. Its being 6 months since the fight. 6 months since i saw those beautiful blue eyes, her smile, her sassy voice.

I grabbed my towel and went to the bathroom. I stood under the shower as cold water washed through my body. My mind as always went back to that day.

Flashback
I screamed as i witness the tragedy in front of me. I watched as she screamed, her shirt soaking in blood before she felt limp to the ground.
Ignoring my throbbing pain i ran to her body which lay motionless. Zia was trying to console carter but was in vain as his voice kept cracking. Iris was on her knees as tears kept flowing down her eyes. Ruby was hugging Orisis and crying.
I lay her head on my lap my forehead touching hers.
"Why...why is this happening...." i cried.

"WAIT!" Orisis shouted grabbing our attention.
"Something is not right. I can feel her soul. Its very faint but still there." He said making me snap my eyes to Sadie.
Her face was very pale and she was not breathing... no heartbeat. How can there be a soul?
"Yes your right Orisis. She is not dead." A familiar voice arose.
Vitalia stood there with a sword in one hand. Though she looked tired and covered in blood, her beauty didn't fade. (A/n: for those who don't remember her. She is the creator and guardian of legendere.)
"Her soul is still present inside her though its very faint. The mikyl is holding it in. But the sword has weaken it very much and it will take time to heal. Maybe one day, a month, a year or maybe never. It will depend on her willpower. But have faith she is one strong fighter." She looked at Sadie and smiled faintly. "Just have faith" she said before she disappeared into thin air.

I walked out of the bathroom drying my hair with a towel.
The damage was major and many died. It took time for everything to go normal. Well almost everyone. . At first i stayed along with Sadie not wanting her out of sight. I didn't want to leave her. Then over time others convince me to take rest and now me and zia took turns looking after Sadie.
Carter.... well Carter's another story. The whole stabbing his own sister took a huge toll in him. He went through a mental breakdown. He refused to eat. He cried himself to sleep and he shut everyone out. Now he was getting better as Zia took care of him. He now talks to us although he would space out a lot.
Nothing is same without Sadie.

(2 years later)

Nothing...... not even a movement. We have lost hope. Carter started visiting Sadie with the help of zia. At first he cried a lot, shouting for her to wake up. We looked everywhere for a remedy to wake her up. Nothing.
We all were sitting in her room talking. Julius and Ruby decided to visit today. The room was filled with laughter as we talked about the happy times.
They left at the evening leaving me, carter and Zia in the room.
We were talking about strengthening the norm's defence when we were interrupted with a crash sound.
We turned to the bed to see Sadie trashing and struggling. She started screaming making us snap out from our shock state and run to Sadie.
"Sadie!" We all called. "Sadie wake up"
Suddenly she opened her eyes but we grasped in shock as we saw her eyes.

That's the end guys. Don't worry we have a final epilogue also! Stay tuned!!!
Again a reminder im writing another sanubis story. I published the first chapter! Hope you like it!!

Here's the summary guys!!