#35

Swara pov

The car ride with silent. Sahil sangopta, my soon to be husband, my life hell and walking tutorious, i don't love him, my heart belonged to sankar sir the man i never knew, i belonged to him, but fate didn't let me. My head draft to the day judgment was set

Flash back

Eating dinner at 7 pm as usual, head bow, eyes on plate, no words to talk...

"swara"

I jerk of my place and look to shekhar papa, his voice shaking my whole existence, looking carefully to his face

"i have decided your engagement... sahil sangopta, promising politician, owns good company, prepare yourself"

"en... en..gag...ment?... Pa..papa... i.. Would ... would"

"would what?" strictly said

My mouth went shut, i couldn't breathe properly, i looked to my mother and she gave me her silent treatment, looking to my eyes and saying nothing.

"as you wish papa" i replied setting my fate, in one week my engagement took place and sahil ring adored my finger, it was the first time i see him, i wanted to love him, to forget sanskar sir by loving him, but i couldn't, his looks, his voice, gave me chills, just like him.

I couldn't refuse him, i couldn't stand for myself sake, all i could do was to be glad the decided my marriage by my 19 birthday and they promised i can work till then, i was only 17 that time.

Flash back over

Durga ma was strength, i never stopped loving sanskar sir, my first crush and only, i am bad girl to love another man else who would be my husband, but i am helpless, can we love the rock on earth and hate the moon, can we live on candles and leave the sun. Sanskar sir is my sun and my moon and loving him was my only bless and sin.

I was taken from my thoughts when i felt a hand over my thight, i jerked looking to sahil, he was driving by one hand, he gave me a side look and evil smile as his hand rupped my thight...

"sa... sahil" i try to move his hand but he didn't and squeez more....

"you are so hot tonight swara"

"s..sss..sstop.. Sa.. Sahi"

"shshhs, relax, and enjoy, we will marry after all, then no problem in some fun..."

We were on empty road, he parked and try to reach for me unlocking his belt

"sa.. Sahil.... Don.... Don't..."

He was coming closer, his hand curled to my waist... too close.. Too touchy.. Him... fear...

"just a little taste ...." he was getting closer "my... sl.." trrrrrrr

His phone rang stopping his action, it was weird phone ring and he answered immediately

"yes... how... what... fine"

He was angry, very angry, he sat back and start the car and drove in silent and never came close to me again. Whoever called, i am thankful, thank you durga ma for saving me. When we reached the event his face changed from anger to natural face for the press, he got down and opened the car door for me and slowly i got down.

As we enter the hall my fear sat in my heart, sanskar sir, i didn't want him to know, i loved the forbidden taste i used to take from him, he treat me just nicely but i loved it, lived on that taste, it will all end tonight. I thought sahil will spend more time traveling, but he came and everything will be ruined now.

When we reached the entrance sanskar sir and kapeer sir welcomed us, and as soon as sahil introduced himself i felt sad and hurt and shame, i looked to sanskar sir eyes... they were hurt because i didn't tell him, forgive me sir, please. When sahil called my name i obey, if i don't obey sahil will be angry, and sahil becomes bad when he is angry...

Ragini is strong to face sahil, how i wish to be her, weak girl i am and i deserve to be used...sanskar ji eyes were always on me, taunting me, calling me a lair, only if you know sir how much i love. When i sat to our family table his fiancé existence mocked me as well, he belong to her, he love her, he is hers, they looked amazing together a (raab na jodi) and i was nothing but a weak existence around them.

My head was pounding... i didn't eat well today, i was sleepy all day, my head pained, rolled, golden glitters everywhere,

Gold

Screams

Hits

"stop"

"stay here"

"close your door"

"you are sexy"

"stay away"

Glass shatter

Screams

Death

And darkness engulfed me as i faint...

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#**#*#*

Next update: kapeer POV and a crush on the event....