Aftermath

After all of that fucking, you both needed a rest. You laid beside Wilson, his arms wrapped tightly around you, just to make sure you wouldnt leave. You could feel a smile appear on your face, slowly you kissed Wilson's sleeping body. You sighed happily and cuddled up to him for the warmth, happy that you met him. Wilson kept you close, making sure, that even  while he was sleeping, you were safe. You couldn't sleep for some reason, as if you forgot to do something. You looked Wilson over, he had a fluffy chest and the best stomach hair. If you like that sorts stuff. You leaned over to kiss him, but something told you not to. You sat up, taking Wilsons arms off of you before you quickly got dressed. You looked at Wilson and sighed, hating to be that type of person. You exited the tent, going off to find food.

Meanwhile... someone decided to visit a certain scientist.
~Wilson's pov~
I was sleeping, dreaming of y/n which soon turned into a nightmare for some reason.  I suddenly felt the warmth from my arms leave my body, and I opened my eyes to see what happened. I frowned, my heart crushing when I didnt see y/n. What did....  did they leave? I sighed and sat up, only to have my neck grabbed. I soon found myself pinned against the ground, begging for my life from whoever was strangling me. Suddenly I couldn't breathe, smoke came into my face and I began coughing and gasping for air violently, Maxwell. Once the smoke cleared and he let go of my neck, I could see him, pinning me down like prey. I chuckled lowly, glaring up at Maxwell. "What do YOU want?" Maxwell slowly ran a finger under my chin, smirking slightly before placing a hand on my chest, his hands were dead cold. All I could feel was Maxwells hands slowly going down my body, my eyes widened when I figured out what he was trying to do. "G-Get off of me you creep!" My voice was filled with fear. The fear was so heavy and thick you could cut a knife through it. Maxwell glared at me before suddenly pulling out a branding iron. What could he use that f- all I could feel was a burning feeling in my chest, I screamed and could smell burning hair, wiggling violently but soon I didnt move, since it made the pain worse. I cried and was breathing fast, all I could see was Maxwells smirking face down at me. He was speaking, but I couldn't hear what he said, soon he shoved a sock in my mouth to stop me from screaming. Thank goodness it was clean. "Oh pal... I told you if you ever did anything to them you'd regret it." Maxwell chuckled lowly and took the branding iron off of my chest, there was a large M on my chest now. "You're mine. Do you understand? If you EVER try anything with them ever again, you're dead. Do you understand?" He growled and stood up, I coughed and took out the sock, sobbing violently. "Y Yes Maxw-" I was suddenly hit, bitchslapped if you were to say by Maxwell, I shut up and began crying harder even more. "MASTER. UNDERSTAND?!" I coughed and began to breathe fast, nodding my head as fast as my aching body could. "Y yes Master I understand." Maxwell smirked, he was rather pleased with me. He stood up, stepping on the wound harshly. It hurt. I screamed and began to cry, shaking violently. Maxwell smirked and listened to my screams, sighing happily and taking his foot off of my chest. "Good boy." With that, he vanished. I cried softly, trying to get myself together.