55 『Narrative』

"Tzuyu" Hansol called when Tzuyu can't stop calling her brothers while walking back and forth.

"Did you know that my brothers are here?" She asked and Hansol just shrugged his shoulders because Jeonghan and Jun told him that he shouldn't tell anything about them going to New York.

"Someone told me they're here" Tzuyu exclaimed.

"Who?" He asked as he carry Tzuyu's luggage.

"Cheng Xiao" Tzuyu replied. She roamed her eyes around to check if there are things left at the room before they finally leave.

Tzuyu agreed to stay at their house because it'll be easier for her to see Sana. She hesitated at first because she doesn't want to bother Sana everyday but Hansol insisted and he said it's his house and she can stay there anytime she wants.

While driving, Hansol can't stop laughing about what he sent to Sana. The girl was pissed off about what he said that made him laugh like an idiot.

"Crazy" Tzuyu said as she roll her eyes. Her phone started ringing and it was her brothers.

"What?" She groggily answered.

["We miss you. Sorry if we can't answer your call. We went to visit a museum in Taiwan"]

"New York museum?"

["Yes yes. New York museum. . . I mean what?!"]

"Liar. Where are you guys?"

["How did you know? We're standing beside the statue of liberty"]

"Whatever. You should go with this crazy man" Tzuyu said as he look at Hansol who's still laughing while driving the car.

["Crazy man? You're with a man? You're dating a guy n—"] Tzuyu ended the call because she can't handle her brothers' loud voices.

"We're here" Hansol said as he run at the other side of the door to open it for Tzuyu. He tilted his head and he saw Sana standing at the door while crossing her arms.

"Hi Sana" he waved his hand as grab Tzuyu's luggage to carry it inside the house.

"Your girlfriend will stay here, Hansol?" Yuta asked and Hansol quickly throw back the key to Yuta.

"Yes" Hansol replied. They are about to walk inside but Sana is blocking the way at the door.

"What's this?" Sana asked and Hansol just smiled at her.

"None of your business" He said as he held Tzuyu's wrist to let her entere inside the house. Sana and Yuta followed them as they walk at Sana's room to fix her things back to it's place.

"Can I also stay here, Hansol? I want to be with Sana" Yuta asked and Hansol also smacked Yuta's shoulder just like what he did to him awhile ago.

"Yu plus Ta equals to Yuta" Hansol joked around as he laugh once again.

"Do you want to watch a movie with me, Tzuyu?" Hansol asked as he plays a movie on his laptop.

Because Tzuyu is bored and she's having a hard time approaching Sana, she decided to watch a movie with Hansol.

Meanwhile, while Sana is fixing her things with Yuta, she accidentally elbowed the vase causing for it to fall on the ground. It's now broken and a piece of it hit her right foot.

"Ouch"

"It's bleeding . . .wait" Yuta said as he run outside to get a first aid kid.

"Do you know how to treat a wound? Ahm . . . what's your name again?" Yuta asked while looking at Tzuyu. He didn't ask Hansol because he doesn't want him to touch Sana.

"Tzuyu. Yeah, let me do it" Tzuyu stood up to grab the kit from Yuta's hand and she immediately walks inside Sana's room.

"Yuta" Sana called out when she saw Tzuyu walking towards her. Sana was about to move but Tzuyu pinned her on the wall.

"Let me do it" She said with a caring but authoritative voice. She then held Sana's wrist to guide her down on her bed to sit.

Tzuyu put a few drops of alcohol as she clean Sana's wound. Sana just look at her while doing it and Tzuyu suddenly press the cotton with a betadine on her wound.

"Ahh .." she groaned causing for Tzuyu to press it harder.

"Ahh . .Tzuyu, stop" Sana groaned because it's painful.

"Oh, I think I heard that before" Tzuyu said as she put a gauze on her wound.

"What?"

"That groan" she smiled before she walks outside to continue to watch the movie with Hansol.