Belgium

"Grace, Fleur and- you want to ask then?" Bill started laughing.

"We'd," they said at the same time, both interrupting in giggles.

"Um yeah..." Grace crossed her arms.

"We want you to come to Belgium with us," Fleur asked, smiling, holding her hands.

"Oh um... I couldn't..." Grace smiled politely. "I need to help Molly and-"

"Grace... you know if you don't go now, you will never go," the blonde smiled. "Please come with us, we would love for you to join us."

Grace thought for a minute, she looked at the young couple, she was happy for them. They loved each other truly and they loved the time they spent together. She also wanted to think of herself, Fleur was right. If she didn't go now, she would never go.

"Bye Grace," Charlie smiled, hugging his friend.

"Bye Charlie," Grace kissed Charlie's cheek.

After all the goodbyes were shared, the three walked to the port key, the magical object teleporting them to a lovely town.

Fuck it. Grace thought.

Fleur and Grace were laughing very loudly at a bar.

"You only live once, my friend!" Fleur chanted, laughing loudly.

"Waste it having fun!" Grace retorted, clinking her beer glass with Fleur.

"So are you and Charlie... doing the deed," Fleur asked, taking a sip of her beer.

Grace rolled her eyes and smiled. "No Fleur, we're just friends."

"Oh I see the way he looks at you... he clearly wants to have some fun," Fleur said, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

"Stop that," Grace laughed. "If I'm being perfectly honest Fleur..."

Grace looked around the room, before leaning in, whispering something in her ear.

"OH MY G-"

"Shhh!" Grace clamped her hand on Fleurs mouth.

"Grace..." Fleur smiled. "If you really feel that way... go for it."

"Well..." Grace said.

"Well..." Fleur smiled.

"During Christmas I-" Grace started.

"Hello girls!" Bill laughed. "You've got to see this bloke over there, he's bloody hilarious!"

Fleur grabbed Graces hand and dragged her to the comedian, sitting in one of the several empty tables.