Chapter 15

In the morning~

Jungkook POV~

YAH!! YAH !! Jeon Jungkook .Get ur ass up from ur bed. " Jinwoo yelled.

I heard someone yelled my name and shake my body but i just ignored it.I wanted to take the pillow near me but someone took the pillow first. I groaned and went to sleep back.

"Jeon fucking Jungkook ,u better get up from ur bed before the number 3 or else i'm gonna left u alone ." he said.

I heard he said but i still lazy to get up from the bed. Then , he took my hand and pull me so that i'm in a sit position on the bed. Eventhough, i sat on the bed,my eyes was still close.I was trying to lay back ,but suddenly i heard he count the number loudly.

"1"

"2"

Before he said the number of three, i quickly went to the bathroom to take bath. After done taking bath , i went to get ready to go to school. When , i went outside the bathroom ,i didn't saw Jinwoo in the room.So,i think he wait for me in the living room. I went outside the room and i can't find Jinwoo anywhere.

"Jungkook" he called.

I heard someone called my name . I looked and Jinwoo is the one who called me .

"Jungkook,come here ,eat first before u go to school " Namjoon hyung said.

I just nodded my head. I looked everyone and smiled to them .Suddenly , i saw Tae-hyung was here too ,in the same dining table with me . I think maybe he like this because there was Jinwoo here.

"Kookie, do u want to walk to school or i can sent u both to school today ?" Yoongi hyung asked.

"Hmmm. i think we're gonna walk for today,hyung. Btw, Thank u hyung. " he just nodded his head.

After done eating, i went to put my dish in the sink and i wanted to wash it, but Jin hyung said that he's gonna do it. Then, me and Jinwoo went to school. When we arrived ,Jinwoo wanted to go to the restroom. I went to look for Sehun and Jaebum. I found them were talking to each other but i don't know why its looks really different than usual. I walk towards them, suddenly Jaebum saw me walking towards them. So, he quickly changed his position and waved to me. Maybe he thinks that i didn't notice them just now.

"Hi, Jaebum and Hi Sehun " i said.

"Hi, Jung. ermmm. I think i'm gonna go to the restroom, see ya Se..i mean Jung." he said and ran quickly.

I looked Sehun, and he looks weird.He smile watching Jaebum like that. Then, he look at me and saw me watching him with a weird face.

"OH SEHUN! you better tell me what is going on with u and Jaebum." i said.

"WHATTTTT. Nothing happenedddd..." he said nervously.

"OH SEHUNNNNNN" i said

"Fine, i tell u later during lunch time." i nodded my head .

LUNCH TIME~

I went to the cafeteria with Jinwoo. I saw Sehun were eating. We went to sit with him.

"Sehun, you better tell me now " i said.

Jinwoo looked at me with a weird face.

"Fine, Me and Jaebum is getting back together. " he said .

"Ok, go on ." i said.

"What? Me and Jaebum are back together "

I give him my 'doesn't understand ' face.

"Oh my goddd, we're couple " he said.

"OHMYGODDD. REALLY?? CONGRATZ ,CHINGU " i said loudly.

Jaebum came toward us .

"Congratz , Jaebummmm " i said.

"What?" he said

"You know." i said.

"Sehun, u told him alreadyy, i thought ur gonna tell him together with mee. " he said.

Jaebum try to run away but Sehun hold his wrist quickly.

"This Jungkook who is the one who force me to say about it. " he said.

"HAHAAAHHAHAHAH. I think i'm gonna run right now before ur wife bite me. " i said. (LOL)(REALLY ??)

~SCHOOL END~

"Jungkook ,who's gonna fetch us today?" Jinwoo asked.

"I have no idea. But i bet its not Tae-hyung. He hate me right ?" i said.

Me and Jinwoo went to the school gate. We look a round looking for hyung. Suddenly i saw a guy leaning to his car. That guy look familiar actually. He wearing mask and his both hand inside his pocket. That guy look super hot actually. (OFCOZZZZZ)(LOLLLLL)

Suddenly that guy looked at me and came toward us. I looked behind and there's no one other than me. I look that guy carefully and i am so surprised to see Tae-hyung is the one who fetch us today. I rub my eyes using my hand to see if its true or not.

He looks hot ,

Really hot,

But i think he did this because Jinwoo is here.

Maybe he like Jinwoo .

Who like me ?

I am ugly and will never have good looking..

................................................................................................................................................................

- Chapter 15 is out babesss,

-Thank u so much for all of ur support.

-Sorry for the late update guyss. ^^

-LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH. <3

-Plz vote and comment 

-Hope u like itt.

TT