Q&A - The answers *YAY*

I think the title speaks for itself, so let's get on with this :) Thank you for all of the questions! :)

How old are you?

I'm 17 and I'll be turning 18 on January 14th (YAY! I'll finally won't be a baby anymore in my country).

Are you a boy or a girl?

I am a girl :)

Where are you from?

I'm from the Netherlands, so I'm Dutch. Not that exciting if I must say haha.

Voor de andere Nederlanders hier, haaaiii! Dankje voor het lezen van mijn boek haha. Zie hoe origineel dit weer, sorry haha.

What colour is your hair?

Some might say it's literally white, but I like to call it light blonde haha. I've always had really light hair and I used to hate it, but now I kinda like it, yay!

What's the weirdest food combo you love?

I do not know why, but this question was the hardest for me to answer... I think it's either pancakes with cheese spread (but I don't really know if that is actually weird, in the Netherlands it isn't that common I guess) or chocolate with more chocolate?

What is my favourite place?

I can't choose. I suck at making decisions... If I really, really had to choose, I think I would choose either be my sport club or my room. See, that's what I mean, I just can't make a decision *face palm*.

Sandals with socks or shoes without socks?

Definitely shoes without socks *no hate to those who would choose sandals with socks, wear whatever the hell you want to wear*.

What's your favourite Wattpad story right now?

My favourite Wattpad stories right now are 'Game on' and 'Checkmate (Sequel to Game On)' by @Vampiewontchange. I also love 'The Bad Boy Stole My Notebook' by @Miles11011.

How do you deal with hate comments?

I think everyone who puts their work out there deals with people who don't love their work and with people who do love their work. I personally try to pay no attention to hate comments at all. Whenever I see a hate comment, I delete it immediately without reacting to it. I tell myself that there will always be someone that doesn't like my work, but that it doesn't matter, because there are people out there who do like my work and some might even love it. I still find it hard to ignore the hate comments, but I get so many loving comments and messages that the hate comments really don't matter anymore. In my eyes, comments with constructive criticism aren't hate comments though.

How did you come up with the books/characters/etc.?

I used to read a lot of (bad boy) books and slowly the desire to write something myself started to come up. So I just started to write. I made a list with things I wanted in my book, like a protective brother, a stalking ex or a school trip. I wasn't planning on ever sharing it with anyone, but the further I got, the more I started thinking about it. And after a lot of thinking and worrying, I updated it. The ideas and characters kind of came as I went on with writing. That's why the book is a bit chaotic, I did not plan things out at all. The only way to learn how to write is to just do it, find your mistakes and learn from them.

Do you see yourself in any of your characters?

In some ways I do, in some ways I don't. With Alex, I can definitely relate to wanting to keep serious things to myself, but I don't think I would go to these lengths to keep them to myself (at least, I hope I wouldn't). With Jayden, I can definitely relate to wanting to protect the ones I love no matter what (unless it involves killing or hurting someone innocent). I think I relate with Connor the most though, I'm as much of a child as he is and I love to irritate the hell out of my friends *devil horns*.