Chapter 59

Killian's POV

I land a hard punch on Mike's face, causing him to grunt loudly, stumbling backwards.

"You fucking set this shit up, didn't you?" I stalk towards him, losing the little patience I had, gritting my teeth and he rolls his eyes.

"Thought you didn't care about that bi–" I slam my fist into his stomach and he groans again, leaning down.

"I don't give a fuck if you're my cousin, I won't hesitate to kill you." I spit and he barks out a laugh.

"Whipped mother fucker." He sneers, spitting blood out.

"Get out."

"Answer my earlier question first." He smirks. "If that kid ain't working for you, what you gonna do with her?"

"I won't say it again, Mike." I take a step forward.

"Could've made some real money by sending her off to Keith." He kisses his teeth. "300,000 is worth more than that little bi–FUCK!" He shouts, after I shot a bullet into his left bicep.

Ten minutes ago

"What are you doing?" I lift my gaze up when I hear a blast of music.

"Jamming to some tunes what else?" Mike smirks, as he increases the volume.

"Turn it fucking down." I snap, and he lets out a laughs. "Lighten up, dude. Just enjoy it." His smirk widens and I grit my teeth.

"You still working on this?" I hear Kian's voice as he sits next to me, stuffing his face with a banana.

I roll my eyes as I stare back down at the laptop. It had been two weeks since I was trying to find out where this Ashley dude was, who were one of the guys who raided my father a day after he was pronounced dead.

That motherfucker was going to be dead when I found him.

"Killian why don't you relax?" A hand lands on my thigh and I look up at Nicole who was smiling up at me, she was an old friend I had met through Mike, in my early teenage years along with a few other people I have lost in touch with, except her. "You did agree for us to hang out, yeah?"

I smile at her, as I casually push her hand off my leg. "Maybe some other time."

Her smile falters and she shrugs. "Alright then."

"Did you find anything, Alfonso?" I turn to him as I rub my forehead tiredly.

"Not yet, I'll carry on looking for another ten minutes then I have to go." He mutters as he continues to tap away.

"Hey, where's Keith at?" Kian questions as he looks around.

"He left something at the gangs house." Mike quickly says, increasing the volume of the music and I wince.

"Lower the fucking volume before I–"

"Relax, Killian." Nicole laughs. "Stop being such a mood kill."

The door suddenly opens, revealing Heidi, her face laced with fear. "Killian, I just came back from a mates house and I can hear Layla screaming in her room, I don't k-know but everything's gone quiet, I-I–"