Dating Sharky Boshaw Would Include:

Dating Sharky Boshaw would include:

Him flirting all of the time.

But he also gets nervous when trying to be romantic with you. Despite all his bragging and big talk, he can get pretty nervous around you.

He tries to be romantic but doesn't really know how, you think it is sweet though.

He gets all flustered when you flirt with him unexpectedly.

When he gets flustered or nervous he starts to ramble, which you think is adorable.

He started rambling when he tried to tell you that he loved you for the first time.

Constant hugs and kisses.

He loves cuddling with you.

Lighting fires and listening to disco music together.

Dancing and singing like idiots together.

Just messing and joking around together in general.

Him being the person who helps you let loose and just have fun.

You being the responsible one and trying to stop him from breaking too many laws.

Babysitting baby Rye together, Nick and Kim know that you are responsible but Sharky is a really good babysitter when it came to the fun stuff.

Hanging out with Sharky and Hurk Jr.

Eating pizza and drinking beer while sitting in front of a huge fire that you helped Sharky make and listening to disco music.

Being each other's best friend and spending almost all of your time together.

"Ride or die?"

"Ride or die"

Wearing his hoodie and him loving it!

Being a hundred percent comfortable around each other.

Both of you sitting around with no pants on. After all it is a "pants free environment"

Watching his and your favourite movies together.

Requests?