31

"Hello Yoongi."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and slowly turned around. The barrel of a gun was right in the middle of his forehead.

'Idiot.' Yoongi rolled his eyes again. There were cameras, anyone could just walk by. The man lowered the gun to his side.

"Let's have a chat somewhere more private. The twink comes too, don't want him tellin' anyone." The man winked at Jungkook, who was frozen in fear.

"You don't touch him." Yoongi snarled, not seeming to care that what he says could get him killed.

"We'll see." The man chuckled.

"You're fucking dead." Yoongi growled, staring at the man with pure anger.

"You're really in no place to say anything, Yoongi. I'm getting tired of this. Follow me." The man urged, both teens following him reluctantly.

They were in an alley, fantastic. Yoongi checked his surroundings. It was just the three of them.

"Jungkook, whatever happens, you stay behind me." Yoongi whispered, Jungkook nodding and getting behind Yoongi like he was told.

The man and Yoongi talked casually, the man bringing up how Yoongi killed his friend. Jungkook was hardly listening. He couldn't believe this was happening. Yoongi said he took care of it. Looks like he missed one.

The talking turned to yelling, Jungkook shaking violently. This wasn't going to end well.

He was right. It didn't end well.

The only thing he heard was gunshots, and then, silence.

*Hmm intensifies*