Chapter 10

Four weeks later:

In the morning Blue woke up really early and made breakfast for the both of them. Once the female started to wake up, Blue already cleaned up and left the nice food on the table. She quickly ran upstairs and hid in the small cabinet in the book room.

The cuts on her leg are deeper and worse. She is much skinnier and she can't even drink milk without feeling sick. She mostly drinks coffee to stay awake and drinks water throughout the day. She has burns on her arms from cooking and bruises from bumping into things.

He gets up and he walks into the guest bedroom and notices the bed is just like yesterday. He sighs and walks into the book room. He knew she hid in there when they eat because of the cameras. He walks around humming.

"I wonder how she is doing. We never talk anymore." He said loud enough for Blue to hear. She was currently in her hiding spot pulling at her hair as the thoughts got louder, but once she heard her masters' voice she listened.

"I haven't seen her in maybe two weeks. I know she is still here because of the cleaning and cooking. I want to tell her I am sorry." He pulls out a book and then puts it back. She silently crawls out and leaves the room. Silently closing the door.

She breathes and opens the door. She was in the masters white button up top he gave her. She stiffened up.

"so-sorry I tho-thought you were eating... I will co-com-come back lat-later- Master Sir." She turns around to walk out.

"No your fine. I was looking for a certain book... I must have mis placed it."

"Wa-what bo-book ma-master sir?" That was his new name to her. She read it in a maid/slave/servant book she read.

"True love by Alex Gudli."

She nods and she walks to her room and comes back. She bows and hands him the book.

"So-Sorry... I wa-was rea-read-rea-"she just went silent. Her stuttering got a lot worse. He kindly taking it. His fingers touching her hand lightly. She flinched and quickly ran off. He tried to follow but she hid all too well.

"She seems to be more scared, more stutter, more..." He couldn't think of the word. He takes the book and brings it down stairs and puts it into his in-table. His soon to be wife walks over in a towel and hugs him. He softly hugs back. She kisses him. He did not really love her but it was mandatory he marry into a rich family. Rich married rich people.

She chuckles and gets dressed. She pulls out a bra and looks at him confused.

"This is so small? Is this mine?"

"Well I hope so. I haven't had anyone else in here." He bit inside his cheek realizing it is Blues bra. She shrugs and throws it away. She gets dressed and heads to work. He was finally off for once since he did two days of work yesterday. He sits on his bed and he rang the bell next to him. She ordered to get that in the house so Blue can quickly come to the bedroom.

"Y-Yes Ma-Master sir?"

"What do you have to do today?"

"My usual, Masters la-lady wants the spa-spare be-bedroom to be turn-turned into her ar-art studio, so I go-gotta do-do that today. All the ma-material will be-be-be he-here s-soon."

"That is your room though!" He growls. Where will she sleep? He stands up and she backs up worriedly. He grabs her arm and she yelps like I stabbed her. He looks down at her and saw burns on her arms.

"How did you get these?"

"I wi-will sleep i-in the ma-maids quarters. The-there is a sma-small room. I uh- I uh- I uh-."