You are Their Sibling and Leave Them With Your Child

Request: You are their sibling and they find out you are pregnant. The pregnancy went well but you died after the child was born, leaving them with the child.

Joseph Seed-

You had asked Joseph to care for your child, no matter what happened, and there was no way that he would let you down. He would raise your child as his own but never let them forget you, as they grew up he would always tell them stories about you and told them how much you loved them. Your death had broken Joseph's heart, and the hearts of your other siblings of course, but he wouldn't let his sorrow get in the way of him caring for your child and making sure that they had a happy childhood. He would always reassure your child that you would be proud of them, telling them that you were watching over them.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob remained by your side as you died, he was your eldest brother and it was his duty to protect you so he would be there for you until you were no longer there. Then you asked him to care for your child after you died, he could never say no to you. Your child looked just like him and even though it pained him to even look at the child at times, he would raise your child to be the strongest person he knew. He wouldn't raise them as a soldier because he knew that you wouldn't approve and he didn't want you to disapprove of how he raised your child, he wanted you to be proud of him and your child. Of course Jacob never let your child forget about you. He wasn't sure whether he could raise your child, but he wanted to do as you requested, it turns out that he actually liked having somebody to teach, somebody to protect, somebody who reminded him so much of you.

John Seed-

John was more than surprised when you begged him to look after your child just before you died. He wondered why you didn't ask Joseph or Jacob or Faith, somebody a little more responsible and capable. He had never taken care of a child, never mind raised one, but you asked him and he took that very seriously. It wasn't long before John surprised himself by becoming very parental around the child, they were his number one priority. You child gave him value, it made him feel like he was needed. Maybe that was why you asked him to raise your child in the first place? John always told your child stories about you, you meant a lot to John and it would pain him immensely to see your child forget about you.

Faith Seed-

Faith was the one beside you as you died, she was the one who helped you care for your child in your final moments, she was the one who made everything just a little bit easier. So you had asked her to raise your child, knowing that she would be loving and caring, an amazing mother figure. She promised you that she wouldn't let you down. Faith was devastated when you died but knew that you had trusted her to care for your child, she wasn't going to take that responsibility lightly. She was the most loving and caring aunt that the child could want, she told them the most amazing stories about you and how kind you were. She didn't have any experience in raising a child but your brothers knew that if you could see her, you would be proud of your little sister.

Requests?