Chapter 11

'I've lost her..." He looks down and he walks out of the shower.

It has now almost been a year since Blue was brought into the house. The master has married to the female and they have a child on the way. One day she was cooking, not knowing the master was home because he was normally at work, she accidently knocked over a pan that had hot oil into it and she screamed as it fell. The oil got on the floor and on the cabinets. She whines loudly as some landed on her. She wiped her crying eyes and began to clean it up. She wasn't feeling well. She has been tired, exhausted, and sick for the past couple of weeks.

Master heard the scream and then the bang. He knew it came from the kitchen. He silently walked in and he saw Blue cleaning up the mess. She looked like a mess. What happened? She had bruises all over her, she was small, smaller than she used to be. Her tail was wrapped up like normal and her ears were hidden. He crossed his hands and coughed.

She tensed up and looked at the clock. She still had 2 hours until dinner. She quickly looked at the masters' feet and she kept cleaning.

"S-sorr-rry to bothe-bother you-your peace Ma-ma-master." She kept cleaning too embarrassed to look up. She put the pot into the sink and she turned to get the mop and she slipped falling.

He quickly ran over and caught her before she fell. She was light. Light as a feather basically. She quickly stood up and grabbed a roller and quickly cleaned masters' shirt. She kept her head down.

"Look at me Blue."

She flinched hearing that name. Was that her name? She was used to being called 'pet' or 'servant.' She grabbed the mop and she slowly looked up and met the Masters eyes and then quickly down. He could see inside her numb eyes.

"Come here, Baby girl."

She almost puked from the nickname. She does as she is told and she walks over to the Master of the house. He gets down on his knees to be more level with Blue. He brushed the hair out her face and he grabbed her chin lightly and made her look at the male. Her skin was paler and she had bags under her eyes. She quickly looked away. She had baggy sweats and a baggy pink shirt on.

"When I bought that shirt. It looked perfect. Why is it now baggy?" he spoke in a soft tone. Not yelling, not being stern.

"I l-los-lost we-weig-"She went silent. She flinched as he moved his hand towards her. He held her hips.

"Come bathe with me."

"Ma-Master...Di-dinner need...needs to b-be cooked.."

"I will order take out. Now clean all this up and met me in my bathroom at 6."

He stands up and he leaves the room. He walks into the bathroom and slams his fist down. "I fucking promised her I will take care of her. I fucking promised she wouldn't turn into a servant. I fucking promised she would be my baby girl, and now she is just a servant I might get a glimpse of maybe once a week. Once a month? Is she advoiding me? Is she advoiding my wife? Does she even know who herself is anymore?"

He gets the bath all ready and he waits for Blue. His wife won't be home tonight because she has to stay at her sisters. 6 o'clock came and on cue she walks in with her towel, her pjs, and her soap. She keeps her head down.

"Undress and met me in the tub." We removes his towel and sits down in the tub. He closes his eyes loving the water. About a minute later he felt something light on his lap. She just sat there. Not moving, not looking up. Her long uncut hair laying on her back. He grabs a rag and he starts to wash Blue. She keeps in her whines as he goes over cuts and bruises. He knows some of these I couldn't make because of where they were. He washes her slowly. He makes her stand up and he washes her small legs. Her tail still wrapped up. He slowly unwraps her tail and she grabs his wrist.