Home (Show! Lloyd)

(Here's a terribly bad and vague oneshot I came up with and been thinking about all day. The story behind this is that you and Lloyd randomly woke up in the movie verse and Movie! Lloyd and Movie! Y/n woke up in the Show verse and you were homesick. Kinda like my "Lloyd and Luh-Lloyd: Swapped Realities" series in my Randomness book lmao. Enjoy~)

You slowly rose from your bed and walked out of your room. You could hear laughter down the hall of from the guys. You managed to find Lloyd's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in!"

You opened the door and saw Lloyd sitting on his bed, reading a book. Not a comic book, an actual book.

"Wow, how can people read this stuff? It's boring and kinda hard to read." He says with a chuckle. "What's up, Y/n?"

You walk over to the bed and sit next to him. He raises an eyebrow at you.

"I'm sorry but can I just-"

You lean down and just lay onto his chest, pushing him down slightly. He doesn't refuse. He puts down the book and wraps his arms around you.

"I want to go home." You say quietly, feeling a little tear slide down your cheek. He puts his hand on your head and pets your hair.

"Yeah, same."

You two stay quiet for a little bit. He reaches over and picks up his book again. "Mind if I read to you until you fall asleep? I need the practice anyway."

You don't say anything, instead, you just snuggle deeper into his chess. He pulls up the blankets, wraps it around the two of you, and starts reading. You didn't understand what the story was about, and you're sure he didn't either, but his soft and quiet voice was enough to put you to sleep. You fell asleep quickly, and soon after you did, he did too. You two stayed like that the rest of the night until morning, when the "other" Ninja found you and took pictures.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That was a terrible but sweet oneshot. Got an idea for a part two kinda thing

I hope you enjoyed~

BYYYE!