Chapter 15

Rhys
.
When I woke Wade wasn't in bed with me anymore. A frown settled on my face as I sat up in his bed and rubbed my eyes gently. Was he truly mad about earlier? I didn't mean to make him that excited that he cried of frustration.

I sigh as I get out of the bed and make my way toward his bathroom. I hear the shower on, I knock on the door.

"Yeah?" He asks, his voice rising over the sound of water.

"Can I come in?" I ask. He takes a minute before answering.

"Um, yeah, I'm naked in the shower. You've been warned." I hear the smile in his voice. I open the door and peak my head in making sure that he's in the shower. The bad thing about his shower is that it's a glass door, but it's blurry. Though I still can make out his figure.

"Why did you get up?" I ask.

"I'm probably going to head back over to my place for the night and I love this shower. Might as well get one in while I'm here, you know." He says. I sit on the toilet seat and look down my feet.

"Yeah." I say quietly.

"What's wrong?" Wade asks. I don't say anything as tears start to well and stream down my face. Seconds later the water shuts off and a tan and reaches out for a towel.

Wade steps out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Rhys, baby, why are you crying?" He kneels down in front of me trying his best to cover himself up. I let out a giggle at that. His brow raise. "You think this is funny?" He asks. He puts his hand to his chest and mocks hurt.

I start laughing harder when his fingers start to tickle my sides. "Wade!" I squeal as I laugh. No matter how hard I try to get him to stop he continues his relentless tickling.

"I'll only stop unless you agree to spend the night with me." I offers. I nod my head quickly. "I need to hear it."

"Yes, I will spend the night with you!" I yell between laughs.

"Hmm, maybe tell me how hot I am and how much you like my dimples." He grins.

"You're so hot and I love your dimples, Wade!" I screech out. Soon after the words leave my mouth he stops tickling me.

"Excellent." He wags his eyebrows at me and stands up. He takes my hand and yanks me up at little too hard, I fall forward with one of my hands landing on his chest. He looks down at me, brown eyes shining in the low light of the bathroom. My heart was beating erratically and my skin was burning everywhere my body met his. He looks like he wants to kiss me, but he stops himself.

"Shall we go then?" He ask. Nod my head and step back. He opens the door and follows me to his room. He runs into his room and face plants onto the bed as best as he can while holding his towel. "My bed smells like you!" He groans into the pillow. I grin and lay on his back sideways.

"I'm going to make your room smell like me at your other house too."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Maybe you can make me smell like you too." He turns his head so he's laying on his cheek. I grin at him.

"Maybe, I will." He swiftly turns under me so I'm standing his waist.

"Maybe, you should."

"Maybe."

"Maybe can be our always." He sighs dreamily.

"Did you just...you didn't!" I laugh at him for bringing up Fault In Our Starts. He nods his head.

"Maybe, I did."

"You make me happy." I smile down at him. A look crosses his face that makes my heart squeeze. He gives me a sad smile.

"You make me happy too." I lean forward, he's like a magnet. I can't stop myself. I press my lips against his gently. He looks at me with a concerned look. "Are you sure, Rhys?"

"Yes." I say against his lips. He kisses me back as soon as the words leave his mouth. One hand going to my waist and the other cupping the back of my head.

The door burst open making me jump off Wade. "Whoa! Sorry, I don't mean to be a cockblock!" Jeremy laughs. I roll my eyes and lean back into the bed with a red face.

"I never can get a break!" Wade laughs. He sits on the bed with slightly red cheeks. "This has been the most awkward day ever." He smiles, a little over the top.

Jeremy smiles at the two of us, "So, Regina wants to know if you're staying here tonight or not."

"I'm going to my house." Wade replies, he leans back on his elbows. I couldn't help, but admire his body. He had a nice one and I'm sure he didn't even have to work that hard for it.

"Alrighty, use condoms kids!" He yells and then shuts the door.

"Oh, gosh." I sigh. Wade lets out a soft giggle which makes me laugh. "I need to go grab my stuff from my house."

"I want to go with you, too." Wade says.

"Get some clothes on first." He grins at me and shakes his head.

"You're gonna have to dress me."

"Okay, you asked for it." I walked into his closet and grabbed a white shirt. I threw it at his face before sitting on top of him. "Arms up." He lifts his arms and I struggle to get it around his head and arms.

"Okay, I'll do it." He finally says after I've struggled for at least five minutes. I get off of him and sit at the head of the bed. I watch him as he pulls on a shirt. He gets up and walks toward his drawer and pulls out a pair of underwear and jeans. "Gonna watch me strip down?" He asks. His eyes meet mine in the mirror making me blush.

I lean back on his bed and cover my eyes with my hands. Minutes later Wade peels my hands off my face.

"Don't cover up your beautiful face." He smiles down at me. "Can I kiss you?" I nod my head, I wrap my arms around his neck and bring him down for a passionate kiss. I could feel him press against me and I could help, but smile a little.

comment and like if you want more