Meeting the brothers Part 2

After Reigi brings us to what i assume is the living room, Ayato immediately plops down in the 

love seat. Not wanting to be near the red-head/ molester, I decide to sit across from him in the sofa. Hmm, it's really comfy....

"EEK!"

"Now what do we have hear? Two cute humans.. how lovely!"

They really don't try to hide that they're vampires. I wonder has the pip noticed yet? 

Guess I spaced out for a minute since I see another brother appear. 

....uwu so cute.....

uwu so cute

SMASH

" WHO THE HELL WOKE ME UP!"

Motherfu-

" Where did you-" Your stupidity outshines your presence Yui. How hasn't she figured it out. Even if I hadn't known before I would have known by now -_-.

His only answer was," My question first!", At least he lowered his voice a little, but we can only pray for the walls. Always getting knocked down...what a sad life.

"Are you the women he was talking about?"

 Ah he must be the eldest.But why the hell is he in my lap? What a pervert there is obviously other places he could go and lie down. Actually, it is his house so I guess i'm the one who should sit elsewhere. As I was about to leave he held me down. Guess not. I look up and can see Reiki(?) noticeably narrowed his eyes at his older siblings actions.

Suddenly the purple cookie yelled at him saying to explain. Now that I think about it he's really scary. But he's still cute.

" Father  said there would be two new prospective brides that are going to be sent by the church. He said to not kill the blonde and to not even try to mess with pinkie."

Did this bitch just call me pinkie!? He's fucking lucky he's a vamp because I would've snapped his neck in a millisecond. And I care about first impressions.

Reigi, I think is his name, was noticeably getting irritated with his brothers," Stop with all the commotion. For once compose yourselves.We still haven't even introduced ourselves and you're acting like animals."

"I'm Reigi, the second eldest."

Reigi then continued by spatting his brothers name,

" The eldest Shu"

The perv did not even look fazed.

" The triplets Ayato-"

Ayato, interupting Reigi, stated ," You won't escape me next time Melons, Pancake."

He said staring straight into my eyes. I challenge him with my eyes since I don't talk unless deemed necessary by me.

Sighing, Reigi continues," Laito-"