Chapter 54

Ashley 

"Stop it bae, lemme finish getting ready before they come looking for me" I giggled as, Izzy tickled and kissed on my neck

"Look boo, say cheese" he said, holding up his phone snapping a picture quickly. 

I smiled shyly into the camera, as he continued to snap pictures. Between my phone and his we had to have had a million pictures together or of each other by now. Technically we weren't together but I was feeling him and vice versa. We kept each other company, always had a good laugh the entire time we were together, and also came with a good ear to listen to each other's complaints. "Okay, stop" I said, laughing while he still snapped picture after picture. I walked over to the rack of bathing suits, they had had set out for me. Today I was doing a beach shoot, it being my first time back in front of the camera with this least amount of clothes on, since the altercation a while back. Of course I was a little nervous, but with Izzy being here, making me laugh all day, it was hard to really think about it honestly. "Which one" I said, holding up two bathing suits. 

He looked up from his phone, "Uhh, definitely that one" he paused. "Neither one of them cover anything" he said, laughing.

"It a bathing suit" I said, playfully rolling my eyes as I hung the other bathing suit up. I untied my robe, letting it drop to the floor, as I stood there naked, admiring my small but perky booty. I looked through the mirror, seeing Izzy with his eyes glued on me and a smirk on his face. "Okay nasty" I said, stepping into the bikini bottoms.  

He shrugged his shoulders, "I like what I see" 

"I'm sure you do" I smirked. Izzy and I hadn't completely went to third base yet, but we definitely were sexually attracted to one another. The one time we came really close to going the extra mile, he stopped after just giving me head, explaining how he didn't wanna mess up what we had by moving too fast and I agreed. The anticipation was fun and exciting for us at the moment though. All we did all day long, was give each other looks, and flirt back and forth. It was like being in high school again, but in a good way. You know how high school "love" is supposed to feel so pure and innocent, that what this felt like. I loved how Izzy was so vocal on how he felt about me, it made me feel extremely comfortable around him, like I could tell him anything. I was distracted from my thoughts, hearing a tap on the door... "Come in" I said, adjusting my bathing suit top. 

"Bitch you look good" my manager Jewel said. He was very flamboyant and fun, I had met him at another shoot about three months ago, and knew I needed to be around him more. We initially got together as friends, but I realized he really had his shit together and knew what he was doing when it came to this business so I decided to start my own team, starting with him. Him being my manager just gave us extra time to be around each other, as well as him making sure I was on track with the important shit. 

"Thank ya" i said, as grabbed the baby oil for to grease my body. 

"Un uh, girl you can't do that yourself, it'll be all over your bathing suit" Jewel said. "You might can't see it with the naked eye, but it'll show up on camera" he said, taking the bottle. "You got this fine ass man in here, girl that's his job"