Rant!

Sorry this is not a chapter but I have something to say. Normally I wouldn't comment on a thing like this because like I've said before the positive out weights the negative but this girl is going overboard.

I get it. YOU think my story is stupid and far fetched. Fine. 1. It's fiction. It's suppose to be far fetch. I don't know call me stupid but I thought that's what fiction meant. I could be wrong. But than again this stuff can happen. This person I don't know personally probably a good thing too but a friends brother ex girlfriend now I do believe sisters had her child taken away by the state because she killed one kid. Hours after the second one was born the state came in and took her away. The other person I sorta know. I've said hi to her in passing but she's a friend of another friend. She had her child taken away because she didn't think the judge would take away her child away so she never went to the court hearing. The father wanted his child. She got the letters and all that stuff but believed the judge wouldn't take away a child from its mother. Two weeks later she was proved wrong. The judge took the baby away and gave it to the father pending DNA testing. That's when she finally got off her butt and did something. But it was to late. They now share custody of the child luckily for her but the father still has full custody. SO IT CAN HAPPEN. As for the breast feeding it to can happen. It's disgusting yes. But did you know they have I don't exactly know but there are women out there that donate their breast milk so other mothers can give their child breast milk. It's tested filtered and all that jazz. It's for mothers that can't breast feed their children for whatever reason. Like I couldn't. I had a lot of complications during my pregnancy and delivery and was so doped up on drugs I couldn't because it would harm my daughter. But if they had things like that when she was born I probably would have done it just because it's more healthy. So apparently THAT CAN HAPPEN.

Anyway the point of this little rant is fine, good, I got it. You think my story is stupid. Find. STOP READING IT! And for the love of god STOP sending me messages in my inbox telling me. Even before this story got started you were telling me how stupid it is. Every damn chapter. Stop. Just stop. Why are you reading it if you think it's so stupid? And if your going to continue to read it and comment on it grow so lady balls and do it so everyone can see it. I can probably guarantee you there's one or two people that will disagree with you.

You see that >>>>>>>>>>>> yeah all those fans. Yeah they fanned me for a reason and I appreciate them for that. They don't know how happy that makes me.

I've never once since I started writing said that I was this ultimate amazing writer. I write because it's fun because it keeps my mind of my pain that I have everyday because of my body. I do it for fun because i enjoy it and apparently people like it.

See that there vvvvvvvvv all those I like it, love it or write more comments. Yeah all those. So just because you don't like it or the rest of my stories doesn't mean other don't. I can take criticism as much as the next person but what your doing isn't criticism. It's annoying. If its so stupid and I'm such a bad writer. STOP READING! I'm not writing for I'm writing for myself and them. So leave me the fuck alone! And take your unnecessary comments shove them up your ass and twirl it!

Rant done.

To everyone else......YOUR AWESOME! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your comments votes and your words of encouragement. It's really appreciated. If I could I'd hug each and everyone of you. But I don't know you or where you live. Just imagine me hugging you. Love you guys.

I'm really sorry if my little rant offends anyone but I just had to say something. I did good though. I didn't cuss much and trust me every other word I wanted to put in wasn't so nice but I kept it down. Lol.

Oh yeah another thing. If you make a book cover for me that's great. I don't mind. Really I don't and won't get offended. I really appreciate it. I'm honored that you'd take the time out of your life to make me a cover.

As for me reading your stories I'll be glad to. I need something to do while I'm stuck or just need a break from writing. But also know I'm one of those people that hate waiting months for the next chapter. So if you want me to read a story of yours please be one of those people who update and please don't leave me hanging. Lol.

Thanks for reading my rant guys. Your the best.

Love ya all!