RM

It is exactly 11:59pm. One minute away for it being your boyfriend's birthday. You were sitting on your bed, laptop in front of you so you can be ready to call him. You were squealing and couldn't wait but as soon as it turned 12, you immediately called him. As soon as he answered, you starting singing but couldn't notice how built his upper body is as he sat up from laying down. A smile spread on his face when you finished.

"Thanks jagi. You know, you could've waited until a few hours. I wouldn't have mind, if you're tired", he said, his deep tired voice waking you up.

"I'm not tired at all. I was too excited and wanted to be the first one to tell you happy birthday...am I the first one?", you asked.

"Yes you're the first one", he chuckled.

You smiled, satisfied that you were the first one. He was smiling too until he noticed the dark circles under your eyes. He supported you on studying overseas but made you promise that you'd get enough sleep so you'll have enough energy.

"What time did you sleep yesterday?", he asked.

"Uh you know, I fell asleep after we stopped talking on the phone", you chuckled nervously.

He raised an eyebrow as if he didn't believe you. You faked a smile but sighed, facing the other way.

"...I didn't get much sleep..", you mumbled.

"And why not?", he asked.

"..if I tell you, you're gonna get mad", you mumbled.

"And if you don't tell me, I'll be furious. Either way, I won't be in a good mood. Now tell me why you didn't get any sleep", he said.

"It's your birthday though. I don't wanna ruin your birthday", you whined.

"(Y/n), I'm not gonna tell you again", he said.

You sighed and rubbed the back of your neck. You looked away for a moment before looking back at the screen to meet his eyes.

"My roommate was begging me to go out so she won't be alone. We ended up going to a club-"

"Did you drink?", he asked, interrupting you.

"..no..a little....more than a little", you mumbled sheepishly.

"(Y/n) you know how I feel about you drinking when you're underage. And I'm really disappointed for you not telling me. You promised me you were only gonna focus on studying so you can graduate at the top of your class. Are you not taking this seriously? Because I can stop paying for your school since it's just going to waste. Is that really what you want me to do?", he asked.

"You don't understand. Mid-terms are coming up and I've been stressing out. I'm studying hard, I really am. I just...needed a break", you said, eyes sad as you stared away from the screen.

He wanted to stay angry but he understood how it feels like to be stressed out and frustrated. All those hours of practice exhausted him and felt better once he had a guys night out.

"Okay. Just...make sure you're with someone if you do decide to go out and drink. You have to be careful as well. Remember that I can't protect you when I'm miles and miles away from you", he said.

"Try not to remind me. It's making me miss you a lot. I can't sleep at night unless I'm wearing your shirt", you said.

Namjoon smiled and rested his chin on the palm of his hand, admiring your beauty. His handsome face caused you to blush and you became more nervous then usual.

You've been dating for two years yet he still has an effect on you. You cleared your throat and tried to come up with a subject to talk about.

"I-I went shopping earlier to look for a birthday present for you but everything was so expensive. I keep thinking about getting s job near the school so I won't get that tired but-"

"No no. You're not getting a job. You'll continue school until you finish. And when you do, you'll come back. If you still feel like getting a job then, you can look for one. But for now I'll take care of any of your expenses. I'll always take care of my sweet princess", he smiled.

"Namjoooooon, I don't want to be like those type of girlfriends that become spoiled brats. I want to spend my own money on you. I want to take care of you too. You do too much for me already anyways. Let me do the same", you said.

"I want you to focus on school right now. I don't want you to be even more stressed out. Just wait until you're out of school", he pouted.

"..fine. You win. You're lucky that it's your birthday", you stuck your tongue out.

"And you're lucky that I'm nice. I would've had to punish you when I saw you", he said, his deep voice causing little goosebumps to form.

"Hey Yoongi oppa might be listening", you said, heart racing.

"Yoongi oppa? Yoongi...oppa? Why do you call him oppa but not me?", he asked.

"Because I'm cool and let's not forget that I'm her brother so if I hear any inappropriate stuff I won't hesitate to kick both of your asses", you heard your brother say.

"Seeee! You talk too loud", you said, sticking out your tongue at him.

"Instead of sticking your tongue at me, you can stick it-"

"Watch it", Yoongi muttered, sticking up his head from his pillow.

You rolled your eyes and sighed, staying silent for a few seconds until Yoongi fell back to sleep. Namjoon looked back at you and bit his lip.

"I want you to call me oppa", he said.

"I can't", you said.

"You can't or you won't?", he raised an eyebrow.

"Can we talk about something else?", you asked.

"Fine. If you're not gonna say it, I'll make you scream it at the top of your lungs when I see you", he smirked.

Before I could say anything, Yoongi three a pillow at him, hitting he back of his head. You giggled and noticed Yoongi was walking towards Namjoon.

"(Y/n), go to sleep. Your boyfriend deserves a birthday beating so he'll call you tomorrow", Yoongi smiled at you.

"Wait!..I was kidding about what I said. I'm sorry", Namjoon covered himself.

After Yoongi hung up, you smiled and shook your head, covering yourself with your blanket so you can get a goodnight sleep.
______________________________

I only got four hours of sleep because I had this amazing dream about meeting bts and talking to Jimin and couldn't wait to tell everyone but then I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep.
Anyways...how are you guys? What are your plans for today or what did you do? If you are having a bad day, remember there are still days ahead of you. I love all my children and don't want them to be upset❤️