Chapter 34

Not Edited

Previously:

"But don't think I'm doing this for him, I still hate the guy and don't agree with your relationship with him, but whatever makes you happy I'm happy with too" I ran over to him and gave him a tight hug.

"I love you, I love you, I love you" I constantly muttered giving him a beat hug. He laughed and I pulled away.

Now that I sorted out the whole Florida situation, it was time to speak to Nick.

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

The phone ringing made me anxious, this was the 6th time I was calling Nick but he wouldn't pick.

Obviously he was avoiding me, after what happened.

I called again and again and again and again, but finally gave up. Maybe I would try again tomorrow.

I decided to catch some sleep and began to get dressed when my phone started buzzing maniacally.

I quickly ran to it, to see it was a call from Trent. I picked it up with a light smile on my face. I really hope things get sorted between us.

"Hello?" he sounded confused and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Hey" I said as I could imagine his eyebrows creasing.

"Why are you laughing?" he asked even more confused.

"Nothing" I replied. I still hadn't fully forgiven him, but I was softening up to him.

"Anyway, look outside your window" he said as I creased my eyebrows.

Why did he want me to look out my window?

I complied with his orders anyway and proceeded to look out the window. It was pitch black outside, but I could see Trent's outline because of my werewolf vision.

"What are you doing here?!" I whisper shouted.

"If Jass sees you here, he's going to be so pissed" I said, but he only moved closer to my window.

"Move back, so I can come in your room" he said standing right under my room.

I scoffed at what he said, there was no way in hell I was going to let him in my room. I didn't trust him enough for that yet.

"No!" I yelled and he laughed.

"I knew you were going to be difficult, look I just want to talk about that bastard Nick, I promise I won't make a move on you till you give me permission" he said and I nodded.

I guess I could give him a chance.

"If you make even a single move, I swear I will cut your balls off and feed it to that slut Hannah. I'm sure she would enjoy it in her mouth anyway. I bet she's had it in her mouth before" I taunted and he flinched at my comment.

I'm just glad he feels ashamed of himself when I talk about Hannah, it's still a sour spot for me too and I probably would never be able to forget about it. I just wish none of this drama happened, I wish I hadn't lost the pup.

But the world isn't a wish granting factory. (a/n tfios 😉)

I moved back from the window and within minutes Trent was standing in my room, with a bouquet of daisies in his hands.

He knelt down on one knee, which took me totally by surprise.

"I know no matter how many times I apologise it isn't enough, and I know what I did is despicable, disgusting and unforgivable but listen here Lana Marie Black. I'm truly sorry, you're the beat to my heart, the air to my lungs and the Luna to my alpha" he paused as I stood they're gobsmacked.